New Labour Leadership

Blogg

LE
You would think they would keep their failed leaders somewhere under lock and key. But no:

20210325_095139.jpg

Mind you Labour have a long tradition of f**k ups from Wilsons "Pound in your pocket" lie, through Kinnocks "prepare for government" after which he did this
to "Sir kneelalot" doing this rubbish for a criminal

1617029323701.png

"Rapists will walk free this week, child groomers will groom, and traffickers will traffic with impunity"
- Jess Phillips MP (Labour)

"Those abused girls in Rotherham and elsewhere just need to shut their mouths. For the good of diversity"
-Naz Shah MP (Labour)

This is why I will never even consider voting for Liebour!
TOTAL hypocrisy.
Mongs.

Dredd

LE
I was talking to my ex wife yesterday and she said she liked Starmer! On asking why, it is because he has a nice voice o_O

Mind you, she also likes Sturgeon so does not have a lot going for her.

And she used to like you, so that clinched it! ;)

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
And she used to like you, so that clinched it! ;)
In the mode of the Sturgeon enquiry - there is no evidence to show that!

Mind you Labour have a long tradition of f**k ups from Wilsons "Pound in your pocket" lie, through Kinnocks "prepare for government" after which he did this
to "Sir kneelalot" doing this rubbish for a criminal

View attachment 561112
The feckface on the right we can discount but the bloke taking the knee? Doesn't he know as a knight of the realm he had to genuflect to HRH and if he thought there was anything wrong with the establishment, the honourable thing to do would be not to accept the knighthood. :cool:

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
The feckface on the right we can discount but the bloke taking the knee? Doesn't he know as a knight of the realm he had to genuflect to HRH and if he thought there was anything wrong with the establishment, the honourable thing to do would be not to accept the knighthood. :cool:
There's your problem, Labour and him have no concept of honour. Few politicians do but they're by far the worst.

philc

LE
Well in fairness we are getting that, we will be a one party state, a centrist party led by 1 BoJo for the next 30 years thanks to opposition that finds it more important to seize every crackpot political ideology and ignore the wishes of actual voters.
Yeah, shame innit.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Well in fairness we are getting that, we will be a one party state, a centrist party led by 1 BoJo for the next 30 years thanks to opposition that finds it more important to seize every crackpot political ideology and ignore the wishes of actual voters.
There is a self identifying Plod who may not like that statement! :)

The pillock that is the boy Owen has apparently decided he wants a child.
As usual all the Leftards are eating each other over it.

Best response seen yet is from Old Holborn... :p
ojmong.jpg

philc

LE
The pillock that is the boy Owen has apparently decided he wants a child.
As usual all the Leftards are eating each other over it.

Best response seen yet is from Old Holborn... :pView attachment 562599

I do believe Owen knows a girl that gives BJs for votes, maybe if she did the deed and spat it in to a spatula it could be stuffed up a Lesbian and bobs your uncle or Owens your dad and Ms Muff diver is your mum.

Or he could adopt a mix race child, preferably from a black drug addict mum, maybe one with one leg who likes dresses.

The fun goes on, however Owen will never have the joy of Pork swording a real woman, watching his child develop and raise it in a normal family environment

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
According to this, both SKS and Labour are properly cattle trucked:

Now where's that Windsor Davis meme when you need it?

Labour MP recounting to Paul Waugh what Starmer is like to deal with…

“You call up and he’s basically managing you on the call and he sort of thinks he’s really smart and you haven’t clocked that he’s just managing. Obviously, we’re ******* politicians so we know when we are being managed. He’ll often say ‘I agree with everything you said’. I’m thinking, you shouldn’t have agreed with everything I said. You should have told the truth, which is, you maybe half understood half the things I said and you disagree with the rest of it, I’d respect him more if he said that. We’re all desperate for him to succeed but almost everyone I’ve talked to this sort of has these conversations with him, he agrees with everything you’ve said. I think he hangs up, and he’s like ‘yeah, that was fine I’ve dealt with that’ and he’s on to the next thing. And I hang up and I think he’s got even less politics than I thought.”

Latest Threads