New labour leader

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by wedge_cadman, Sep 25, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wedge_cadman

wedge_cadman War Hero Reviewer Book Reviewer

And the new labour leader is........

Drum roll.........

Ed deadwood Millibland
  2. Labour seems to want to cause itself internal strife,by electing one of the 'metropolitan elite'
  3. Sorry-should be elite!
  4. So cyclops is replaced by an odious rubber faced idiot with an accent like Fagin from Oliver. No doubt the unions will extract more than their pound of flesh from him for their support.
  5. No real surprises there.Glad Abbot did so well.
  6. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

And Cpl Arnhem would like to congratulate The new leader, as CPL A is totally impartial, and a paid up member of the Hunni Party

Attached Files:

7. wedge_cadman

wedge_cadman War Hero Reviewer Book Reviewer

I thought Andy Burnham was going to cry, I couldn't bear it so I turned over to Watch for the Karate Kid ;)
  8. Best thing a Labour politician's done in a long time
  9. Did you check CPL A's wallet was still there after Ed Millipede was handling him "you've gotta pick a pocket or two"
  10. OH Wow...............Aaaaaaaaaaaaaagggghh!! the Comrades will be quaffing vast quantities of Ale, Beer, Wine and a new brew called "Stalins Piss"..........

Apparently Broone, wife and kids turned up at the Liarbor Shindigs... one of his kids was wearing a Superman outfit..... Gordy couldn't find one big enough to fit Himself....
  11. Red Ed by an unconvincing 1.3% - the Tories will be pleased, looks like at least two terms in opposition then. Balls' preferences got him accross the line.

What will they be called now "Born Again Labour"??

David Milliband will be livid, he had the chance and bottled it.
  12. He took 2 chances to oust Cyclops, started the putsch but bottled it once it started to run, nobody wants another bottler in No10. Lets face it David Milliband couldnt lead his way out of a wet paper bag, and as for his ministerial experience, I dont seem to remember plaudits for his time as Foreign Secretary, probably the worst since Robin Cook.
  13. That's Labour killed then. He's too left-wing, too unionist, little experience and uninteresting. Cameron will run rings around him.
  14. True Bob, and the votes showed that the MPs ( Parliamentry Labour Party) backed David Miliband ...... the unions and Ed Balls got Ed accross the line.

Cameron will have a field day with this - roll on PMQs.

Ed Balls - the Tory's greated electorate asset !!
  15. Ed looks too young to be a PM. Perhaps he'll have matured after 15 years in opposition. I put his photo into one of those ageing programs that they've been using to get up to date pictures of Maddie.

This is what Ed will have turned into by 2025.

Looks like we wont see another Labour government in my lifetime.

Unofficial first responses from the Tory party include:-

"Ya beauty"

"Back of the net"

"Happy days are here again - and will remain here for about 20 years"