New Kit???

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by TopBadger, Sep 18, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Don't like that new front grip. Havn't had a sniff of this, not a clue!

2. meridian

meridian LE Good Egg (charities)

3. Nice to see all this new kit being modelled by Infanteers from the RAF Regiment :D

4. Pistol grip looks awesome, dont know about the helmet or the camo though. :(

5. How heavy is osprey? Im sure that guy said 10 stone is it really that heavy?
    Also someone was talking about this front pistol grip being in theatre now or very very soon.

6. Im sure Osprey isnt 10 stone, mine was around 20 kilos at a guess with the ammo and stuff included.

7. Thank god for that im only 10 stone 8.

8. If it's not out til 2013 then that's okay then, no one will get to use it...

Read "Fingerprints of the Gods" we're all out of here December 23rd, 2012

9. They could be SFSG. :roll:

10. I wonder how long it'll be before the Hybrid DPM starts getting churned out on the Walt/airsoft market...?

11. Is that a new des cam then with 3 colours?

Helmet looked different and all...

12. What a fucking mong.

"Does that make it heavier?"

"Uh yeah... I don't have a fucking clue so I'm just going to pluck a random figure out of my arse it's about 10 stone."

Is his filler made of depleted uranium? Is the cover woven from lead?

13. :rofl: that blokes got to have seen this video and is cringeing right now!

just watched it again! Fcuking 10 stone! Quality! every section's got a bloke like him in it.