New Kit???

Don't like that new front grip. Havn't had a sniff of this, not a clue!

Nice to see all this new kit being modelled by Infanteers from the RAF Regiment :D

How heavy is osprey? Im sure that guy said 10 stone is it really that heavy?
Also someone was talking about this front pistol grip being in theatre now or very very soon.

Im sure Osprey isnt 10 stone, mine was around 20 kilos at a guess with the ammo and stuff included.

If it's not out til 2013 then that's okay then, no one will get to use it...

Read "Fingerprints of the Gods" we're all out of here December 23rd, 2012

tommyhutch said:
wots the feckin RAF Reg doin with the latest kit?
They could be SFSG. :roll:

What a fucking mong.

"Does that make it heavier?"

"Uh yeah... I don't have a fucking clue so I'm just going to pluck a random figure out of my arse it's about 10 stone."

Is his filler made of depleted uranium? Is the cover woven from lead?

spaz said:
What a fucking mong.

"Does that make it heavier?"

"Uh yeah... I don't have a fucking clue so I'm just going to pluck a random figure out of my arse it's about 10 stone."

Is his filler made of depleted uranium? Is the cover woven from lead?
:rofl: that blokes got to have seen this video and is cringeing right now!

just watched it again! Fcuking 10 stone! Quality! every section's got a bloke like him in it.

The hand guard and grip/bi-pod are now on issue on Herrick. The grip/bi-pod is personal preference. Most people are fans of it plus it looks ally. :wink:

I didnt see anyone on telic wearing those issue assault vests ,oprey was cumbersome enough without that crap on top . some of the pouches were handy to put on the osprey though.
The ten stone osprey is an raf mod ive been told ,its a small aircon unit to stop them getting sweaty, whist mincing to the echos cafe on the COB in their WMIKs :twisted: .

edited to add look at the bird in the post above... NICE!!!!!!

After seeing that report again I think its a pile of ****! Especially the bit at the end when the bird starts yapping on about comfy boots for women on the front line or summat.

Typical woman has to get her bit in at the end about new shoes!