New Kidnapping in Iraq

Discussion in 'RLC' started by Spursluv, Oct 19, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This could be interesting as she is actually an iraqi citizen having lived there or 30 years :(

2. Yes but I dont know how much that helps, the two Italian kidnap victims had been working there for years, and there have been Iraqi kidnap victims already.

3. hmmm is a difficult one, she is actually British thoughI believe, I think it's her husband that is from Iraq? I can imagine what the outcome will be already though ;/

4. yep , after they have raped her , they will chop her head off as per usual , will be the first time they executed a women , got to keep up the shock factor :evil: sorry i am being cynical here

5. Surely rape is not condoned by the Koran

6. i wouldn't put it past them after all, they are hardly behaving in a muslim like manner

7. You are totally right though matey, that is exactly what will happen to her, I think they have gone a bit beyond what the koran supposedly says by now? she's a gonner and her and her family knows this, I will be very surprised otherwise.

8. its just unadulterated wicked madness.

9. Sure is. I wonder if it was planned?

10. I very much doubt if the jihadists are remotely concerned with the subtly nuanced distinctions as to whether Mrs. Hassan is an Anglo-Iraqi, British-born naturalised Iraqi citizen...... These fellows have displayed a total lack of discrimmination as to whom they snatch. As a civvy, the only way to avoid being kidnapped is to either be lucky or heavily-armed.

11. Or don't go there in the first place, (and earn hods of wedge!). Sorry, but they all know what they're getting into. Doesn't stop them going to get the wonga. :?

12. Yeah, it;s different with her I reckon though, cos she's lived there 30 years so it's her home, I just think they are kidnapping anyone now, so no-one is safe out there at all.