New Journo Thread

B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#1
Can we have a new thread or forum (bit like the Arrsehole) where we could put all the blatantly 'they're squaddies...they'll never suss me out and by f*ck I'm original' journo threads. They are springing up all over the site and are so obvious that they are entertainment in thier own rights.

Maybe the journo's can use them as a sort of reference as to which ones have failed (generally all of them) and be forced into having to think a bit harder in order to finf a new approach.

We could score them out of ten.
 
#2
A Sub Thread of the Arrsehole?
 
#3
Baldrick66 said:
A Sub Thread of the Arrsehole?
I was trying to think of a title based on klingons, clinkers, piles, BLiar and warts! and any other arrsehole related objects.


Best I could come up with was Warts And all

I will leave it to MDN and the other more anally aware to come up with other suggestions!

A journo Tag similar to the Oxygen thief medal bar could be applied to those who are not upfront about their requests and their job!
 
#5
Like it. Dodgy posters trawling for opinion could be graded for squalidity of their initial post: Editor, Sub-Editor, Reporter, Teaboy. Marks for obviousness of hook after particular events involving HMF? Rewards for same (digital graphics ranging in contemptuous obscenity?)
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#6
What about the 'Piers Morgan' award for the best attempt to obtain information? It could be passed on as the quality of each atempt improves.

And the 'Fat Kira' award can go to whoever shows the least amount of imagination.
 
#8
Great idea - but don't they waste enough ARRSE time/bandwidth already?

Ignore ' em . . . .
 
#9
caubeen said:
Great idea - but don't they waste enough ARRSE time/bandwidth already?

Ignore ' em . . . .
Fair point Caubeen, but occasionally Arrsers don't realise they are journos!

Bag and Tag em!!
 
#10
I'm NOT a journalist.

Lardbucket McNasty, celebrated SCUM journalist and winner of the 2005 Wurlitzer Prize.
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#11
But why? We already have a site for farmyard animals :pig: Why do we need another? :pig:

In fact I am not completely correct - the :pig: s are really only part of the AGC and not important enough for their own site. Journos are like monkeys you can smell them but as has been pointed out above, sometimes they get through the defences. Both monkeys and journos work to the same principal - why waste a good story with trivia like evidence :cry:
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#12
Auld-Yin said:
But why? We already have a site for farmyard animals :pig: Why do we need another? :pig:

In fact I am not completely correct - the :pig: s are really only part of the AGC and not important enough for their own site. Journos are like monkeys you can smell them but as has been pointed out above, sometimes they get through the defences. Both monkeys and journos work to the same principal - why waste a good story with trivia like evidence :cry:
You're just bitter because the 'Peoples Friend' journo's don't come on here you old c*nt.
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#13
Biscuits_AB said:
Auld-Yin said:
But why? We already have a site for farmyard animals :pig: Why do we need another? :pig:

In fact I am not completely correct - the :pig: s are really only part of the AGC and not important enough for their own site. Journos are like monkeys you can smell them but as has been pointed out above, sometimes they get through the defences. Both monkeys and journos work to the same principal - why waste a good story with trivia like evidence :cry:
You're just bitter because the 'Peoples Friend' journo's don't come on here you old c*nt.
From this it is obvious that you read Francis Gay's column every week. You must sit with MDN swapping pictures and crayons.
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#15
Moodybitch said:
Better than swapping luncheon vouchers for a can of tennants you drunken old cnut.
Cait - you are being 2 timed here. I think your wedding to BA_B might either be cancelled or you have to take your turn with Moodycunt.
 
#17
Auld-Yin said:
Moodybitch said:
Better than swapping luncheon vouchers for a can of tennants you drunken old cnut.
Cait - you are being 2 timed here. I think your wedding to BA_B might either be cancelled or you have to take your turn with Moodycunt.

Think you will find it was the site slarg Dale, not Cait, who was discussing the "wedding".

You really should at least try and be a bit sober before you post, you drink addled baffoon.
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#18
[quote="Geordie_Blerk
Cheers Yin you alchie cnut :D[/quote]

And salutations to you also Old Chap.
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#19
Moodybitch said:
Auld-Yin said:
Moodybitch said:
Better than swapping luncheon vouchers for a can of tennants you drunken old cnut.
Cait - you are being 2 timed here. I think your wedding to BA_B might either be cancelled or you have to take your turn with Moodycunt.

Think you will find it was the site slarg Dale, not Cait, who was discussing the "wedding".

You really should at least try and be a bit sober before you post, you drink addled baffoon.
What a classic bite :D I love it when a plan comes together. 8)
 
#20
Nice try numbnuts, but you aren't fooling anyone. Except maybe yourself.

Get back to dribbling out of your arse and inhaling your own alcoholic vapours
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top