New Israeli wheeled Eitan APC

I will not be truly interested until it is photographed with pulchritudinous and nubile female IDF members in attendance.

I will not be truly interested until it is photographed with pulchritudinous and nubile female IDF members in attendance.
I had to google it, thanks for a new word. Now I just need to find a way to pronounce it.

Agreed on the IDF ladies by the way.

Maalox

On ROPS
On ROPs
How many IDF Jewesses can you fit in an Eitan APC?

If even one Israeli Jewess is captured by Hamas, ISIS or Hizbollah, it is thought that it could literally cause the collapse of secular Israeli society, such is the exaggeratedly excessive value and amateur Yiddish theatre histrionics placed on their children's life by the families.

The State of Israel has wandered exceedingly far from the values of Old Testament/Messianic Israel, where Jewish life means nothing in defence of the Lord and the Holy Land.

‘kin hell, a truckload of them :)

And possibly better looking (allegedly - the bus never reached Wetmold)
No doubt better looking in my humble opinion, but then again, I have a weakness for that Levantine colouring... (FSB Honey Trap plotters, take note, please. I will give you all the G2 about the DLE delivered All Arms Fund Managers Course that you could ever possibly want want if you dangle a morsel like that in front of me!)

How many IDF Jewesses can you fit in an Eitan APC?

If even one Israeli Jewess is captured by Hamas, ISIS or Hizbollah, it is thought that it could literally cause the collapse of secular Israeli society, such is the exaggeratedly excessive value and amateur Yiddish theatre histrionics placed on their children's life by the families.

The State of Israel has wandered exceedingly far from the values of Old Testament/Messianic Israel, where Jewish life means nothing in defence of the Lord and the Holy Land.

Your brain really is quite, quite broken you know.
Seek therapy, or a consultation with Dignitas.

As a moderator, what's your opinion on calling Maalox a stupid cùnt in here? Obviously I will not call him a stupid cùnt until I get the heads up.