New Israeli uniform

Even in their nuclear cruise missile equipped Dolphin submarines the Israelis wear their old 50s French olive drab

Like anyone is going to notice when they under water.:rolleyes:
Where did you get the bit about nuclear cruise missile equipped? The Izzies bought their boats from Germany, which are more or less the same as the German boats, ie no cruise missiles.

How unfortunate that I'm on the Syrian border right now and thus unable to contribute more..... illustrative material to this thread.

Maalox

On ROPS
On ROPs
Drlligaf said:
Where did you get the bit about nuclear cruise missile equipped? The Izzies bought their boats from Germany, which are more or less the same as the German boats, ie no cruise missiles.
The Germans were concerned when the Israelis ordered four 650mm torpedo tubes, in addition to the 533mm tubes. This is to enable firing of the Tehran Mullah-deterring 1000 mile range 200kT Popeye Turbo nuclear-tipped cruise missile

Popeye (missile) - Wikipedia

Last edited:
The Germans were concerned when the Israelis ordered four 650mm torpedo tubes, in addition to the 533mm tubes. This is to enable firing of the Tehran Mullah-deterring 1000 mile range 200kT Popeye Turbo nuclear-tipped cruise missile

Popeye (missile) - Wikipedia

From your link

"A long-range submarine-launched cruise missile variant of the Popeye Turbo has been speculated as being employed in Israel's submarine-based nuclear forces"

See the word I bolded? Go look it up you stupid cùnt.

The Israelis, who clothe their slovenly soldiers in bolts of 60 year old French Dien Bien Phu and US Vietnam reject offcut cloth, in the interest of saving the shekels, have now decided to try out a new uniform

IDF to introduce new combat uniform

As part of the testing, wouldn't they to also check the stretchiness and rip resistance over buttocks for the 'special tighter than a tight thing' version seemingly only issued to good lookin nubile women recruits?

It's not mentioned in the article.

How unfortunate that I'm on the Syrian border right now and thus unable to contribute more..... illustrative material to this thread.
You be careful @loofkar !!

There are plenty here who look forward to your posts . . . whatever they may be wearing ;) .