New Invention!!!

Hi all,
I've come up with a great invention that could save lives out in not very nice places.
Does anyone have any contact details that could help me get this invention to where it counts?
I thought the green could help...
Cheers chaps.

I'll not give any details away but it is a way of ensuring individual patrols have the best survailance on the ground, at the same time eliminating friendly fire instances.
costing very little and so simple even a grunt could use it.
wooo got you interested....

as for dragons den, if i want a sarcastic cnut wanting some crap sauce i'll pop over.
this is something i want action'd asap.

jockaneese said:
I'll not give any details away but it is a way of ensuring individual patrols have the best survailance on the ground, at the same time eliminating friendly fire instances.

as for dragons den, if i want a sarcastic cnut wanting some crap sauce i'll pop over.
I seriously doubt that.

However, if you pass on the information I can see it gets to the relevant people

jockaneese said:

PM HE117 and Kitmonster with an outline of what you have in mind.

PM me for general advice, I don't require any details.

There are 2 effectively routes: sell/licence your idea to a company who're able to exploit it, or do it yourself.

Whichever way you go, make sure that you have some form of Intellectual Property protection and Non Disclosure Agreement (otherwise somebody could take your idea, make lots of £££ out of it, and you don't even get any recognition for it). (Sounds like you're already cued into this.)

If you've genuinely got something you think is useful, then the Centre for Defence Enterprise is probably your best bet - details at http://www.science.mod.uk/Engagement/enterprise.aspx

HTH

jockaneese said:
I'll not give any details away but it is a way of ensuring individual patrols have the best survailance on the ground, at the same time eliminating friendly fire instances.costing very little and so simple even a grunt could use it.

It's not lumi-vests is it?

If you really have had a "Eureka" moment, patent it everywhere first, then look at developing it.

Without a patent you will be a free designer for people that run companes that will eat your heart and steal your idea. Like me, because being a capatilist pig that's exactly what I would do in a heartbeat.

Then follow Ex Stabs advice.

A stout 24" long Kevlar reinforced pipe to protect most of my wedding tackle?

What about the Gems scheme if your serving, probably won't get any money for it but if you want it to where it counts may be worth a try. see Kit magazine for contact details etc

jockaneese said:
I've come up with a great invention that could save lives out in not very nice places.
Does anyone have any contact details that could help me get this invention to where it counts?
Can you really patent the right to vote?

jockaneese said:

Check your PMs

In all seriousnes

1.File patent application, now wait .
2. say nothing about your project until its protected.
3.say nothing about your project until its protected.
4.and say nothing about your project until its protected.

Do as much development as you can ,preferably produce a working prototype, remember say nothing about your project untill its protected.

Once protected ( unless of course your project is that special it is of "National importance" then youre going to get shafted) with your legal team make tentative approaches to the most applicable defence R&D company. If its deemed good enough help and resources come quickly.

The simpler the R&D and ease of production gives a better return in terms of finance and flash to bang.
So to sumerise:
File for patent
say nothing about your project until its protected. This is important

Any questions PM me, I have been down this tunnel, there is a pin prick of light ahead

WW
Ps, did I mention ;
say nothing about your project until its protected, and that includes the OH ,your best mate, the dog too , keep them in the dark unless you can trust them 100 %

Latest Threads