New Int Cell Moderator!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by woopert, Oct 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

I'd like to welcome Forastero aboard as a co-mod on the Int Cell. Forces_Sweetheart has been busy with work for some time now, and a bit of extra support has been needed as I dissapear up my own fundament trying to keep the forum tidy.

There will be no major changes to forum moderation policy, bone threads still go to the ArrseHole, Dale is still and oxygen theiving troll of the worst order, and reports of "Lancaster Bombers Found on the Moon" and "Freddy Star ate my hampster" are still the level of intellectual debate to be found in these here threads.

So here he is, new mod and all that: Forastero.*

*Kettle's over there mate, Tea, NATO, 2 sugars.

2. Welcome Forastero

3. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Hello one and all and ta for the fanfare introduction. I'm sure I'll get to know the players over the next few weeks and I'm sure we'll have a lot of fun debating, discussing, arguing and falling out. Woopert will be holding my hand for a few weeks I'm sure but after that, weapons free!

Anyway, coffee. Cappucino was it?

4. Think woopert said 'TEA' ......... I'll take the coffee though! Ta

5. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Alright smartypants, he did say 'tea' but you've ruined my (weak) Blackadder gag. :wink:

6. If your having tea, NATO two sugars, does that mean you want 4 sugars in it?

7. Perhaps she meant two cigars on top of the NATO tea?

8. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Evening & welcome Forastero,
    Mines a Irish Coffee,extra whisky please.

9. Didn't notice this until I saw the name on a recent thread! Welcome Forastero :wink:

10. hello new mod and welcome

11. Fcuking hell Trigger, you're quick off the mark. :roll:

12. Hmmm, longlivethequeen looks a bit like Chubb, but my spidey senses arn't tingling enough to warrant an accusation!

13. That'll be whiskey in an Irish Coffee, spike (preferably Jameson or Bush), and where you are you should know better! :wink:

Oh, and welcome Forastero.

14. Forastero?

Who's she?

Sounds like a right manfanny...... :roll:

15. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Yeah, completely.