New Insult

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by woopert, Nov 11, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

Having used the epitaph "TCH" to describe...... well..... TCH, it occurred to me that instead of calling someone a CNUT why not just call them a "Hoon"?

Think about it for a second, you are using a fine insult here when you consider you've just called someone:

* A Liar
    * A Dimwit who doesn't know what's going on around them
    * A person with no moral integrity whatsoever
    * Someone who is dispised by at least 250,000 servicemen and women
    * Someone you would gladly frag in the back if ever you got the chance
    * Someone who has earned the contempt of just about the whole nation for being all of the above.

Take MDN for example. No longer shall I say "Oi, MDN ya CNUT" (for we all know he is), instead I shall say "Oi, MDN ya HOON!", and the insult will be so severe he'll run away and cry.

Seriously though, you couldn't come up with a better insult if you tried!

2. I thought a Hoon was a small, furry animal that lives in Scootland??!!??

3. Prime Minister? :roll:

4. In Oz, 'hoon' is a common term of mild abuse for an uncouth person.

5. Prime Monster, more like! :evil:

6. Prime Minster, isn't that latin for knobhead?

7. woopert old bean, I'm afraid I must take issue at this "* Someone you would gladly frag in the back if ever you got the chance " one does not back shoot a hoon as they have no spine.

If I may suggest; one fixes ones bayonet onto ones rifle and then sticks it into a hoons neck, slowly... gentle like.

8. Armourer wrote

9. Well if it's used to describe someone uncouth in Australia - it must be the most overused word on the planet. :lol:

10. The possiblities are endless..

Hoon-faced

Hoon-dhoby

"Lower than a Hoon's b*llocks"

Hoonberrys

"face like a slapped Hoon"

To Hoon: Verb /hoohn/ To royally f*ckover, to shaft.

"Snap your arm straight back to your side, like you were knocking a Hoon off your sister!"

Hoonilingus

And it goes on... :D[/i]

11. I would contribute to this thread, but it's Friday night, I've had a few, and I'm completely feckin' hooned

:wink:

12. I,m sure if my historyis right prime minister started off as an insult
    hoon a good one though

13. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

14. MDN my dear chap, if I had money I would proudly send some your way; but alas I am skint. I did however dedicate a fart in a lift to you, with salute, just the other day.

Ethel, you are right however that is uncouth according to Australian standards so I will let your wild imagination work out how bad that is. To help you identify that particular benchmark my aformentioned fart in a lift was met by mild applause. The Hoon thing is more accurately linked to uncouth boy racers. Sort of the Aussie version of Chavs.

I hope this has been educational.