New Insult

Having used the epitaph "TCH" to describe...... well..... TCH, it occurred to me that instead of calling someone a CNUT why not just call them a "Hoon"?

Think about it for a second, you are using a fine insult here when you consider you've just called someone:

* A Liar
* A Dimwit who doesn't know what's going on around them
* A person with no moral integrity whatsoever
* Someone who is dispised by at least 250,000 servicemen and women
* Someone you would gladly frag in the back if ever you got the chance
* Someone who has earned the contempt of just about the whole nation for being all of the above.

Take MDN for example. No longer shall I say "Oi, MDN ya CNUT" (for we all know he is), instead I shall say "Oi, MDN ya HOON!", and the insult will be so severe he'll run away and cry.

Seriously though, you couldn't come up with a better insult if you tried!

Prime Minster, isn't that latin for knobhead?

woopert old bean, I'm afraid I must take issue at this "* Someone you would gladly frag in the back if ever you got the chance " one does not back shoot a hoon as they have no spine.

If I may suggest; one fixes ones bayonet onto ones rifle and then sticks it into a hoons neck, slowly... gentle like.

Armourer wrote
If I may suggest; one fixes ones bayonet onto ones rifle and then sticks it into a hoons neck, slowly... gentle like

B*gger that for a lark!
Stick it in hard! Let the Hoon feel the shock; that's why the feckin' things called a 'sticker'!

...Ah, sorry... Don't know what came over me... Just that every time someone mentions...(whispers) a hoon or a bliar... I GET THIS OVERWHELMING URGE TO DESTROY SOME GREASY, DECEITFUL,CHIMP GRINNING ARTICLE AND THAT BLAND FACED TW*T , TCH!!!! :evil::evil::evil:

....I'll be okay in a minute; honest! 8O :wink:

Vasco said:
In Oz, 'hoon' is a common term of mild abuse for an uncouth person.
Well if it's used to describe someone uncouth in Australia - it must be the most overused word on the planet. :lol:

The possiblities are endless..

Hoon-faced

Hoon-dhoby

"Lower than a Hoon's b*llocks"

Hoonberrys

"face like a slapped Hoon"

To Hoon: Verb /hoohn/ To royally f*ckover, to shaft.

"Snap your arm straight back to your side, like you were knocking a Hoon off your sister!"

Hoonilingus

And it goes on... :D[/i]

E

error_unknown

I would contribute to this thread, but it's Friday night, I've had a few, and I'm completely feckin' hooned

:wink:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
MDN my dear chap, if I had money I would proudly send some your way; but alas I am skint. I did however dedicate a fart in a lift to you, with salute, just the other day.

Ethel_the_Aardvark said:
Vasco said:
In Oz, 'hoon' is a common term of mild abuse for an uncouth person.
Well if it's used to describe someone uncouth in Australia - it must be the most overused word on the planet. :lol:
Ethel, you are right however that is uncouth according to Australian standards so I will let your wild imagination work out how bad that is. To help you identify that particular benchmark my aformentioned fart in a lift was met by mild applause. The Hoon thing is more accurately linked to uncouth boy racers. Sort of the Aussie version of Chavs.

I hope this has been educational.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BlackHand The NAAFI Bar 14
Rudolph_Hucker The NAAFI Bar 64
W The Intelligence Cell 18