• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

New Infantry Weapon

Wahey, it's the Firepower Demo in Warminster from four days ago! (Or, at least it looks like the same guy)

It's a Benelli M4 shotgun, capable of both pump-action and auto operation, according to the announcer it was introduced very recently.

The chap standing is (I think) the section commander of 8 guys from 3 Mercian demonstrating what your average rifle section looks like. I was surprised to see Osprey body armour in Britain - I thought it stayed in-theatre? - as I was also surprised to see him trying to balance his rifle upright when holding up the shotgun and it falling about in the process to much merriment.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
You can get that on your firearms ticket for around £500 - or the M3 you can. Loverly bit of kit that is - I imagine the M4 is even better!

On the subject of a new IW, I heard a rumour that the current system is on its way out in 2012 to be replaced by HK G36...have I been wah-ed?

Jungelism said:
On the subject of a new IW, I heard a rumour that the current system is on its way out in 2012 to be replaced by HK G36...have I been wah-ed?
wahed; we bought a load of g36's for CO19 (police) which is where the roumor comes from.

JINGO

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Biped said:
You can get that on your firearms ticket for around £500 - or the M3 you can. Loverly bit of kit that is - I imagine the M4 is even better!

Tried one the other day with both 00 and slug. It was a top bit of kit once you get used to the placement of the safety catch behind the trigger. Much fun! :twisted:

Latest Threads