New Inf/SF Reg To Be formed

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by easesprings, Aug 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fresh off the press ear firmly to the ground but you didn't hear it from me.........

There is to be an added enhancment to our SF capability..............................................................................................
    The PMS Regt

2. Ideal for a schizophrenic Walt... :D

3. I know part of me wants to bid under a phoney eBay account....... Just think of the tales of Daring do you could generate with this Beret

4. All you need is a ‘Johnny Seven’ to go with that and the MoD could stand down another 500 men! :wink:

No.9

5. Plus Golden Boy and Caubeen

6. LMAO!!! cool I'll have one of those, imagine the faces of my illustrious colleagues in the legion when i'm wearing one of those bad boys!!!!! all I need now is the Cap badges to match and I'm home in a boat.............wait better make that a stealth bomber. :)

Faugh-A-Ballagh

7. mmmm really suprise all cap badges and associated qualification badges werent included

8. Ha! The original commision was made for a specific person! Not too hard to work out who has done this!

Anyway her Bras that she sells are far more interesting!

9. ooo do tell Mr MOD

10. You Cad you........................................ do you have any knickers to match that Bra ???????????????????????????????

11. The Hereford Secret, was it worn by THEM?
    I had a Herford Secret, I used to hide a yellow handbag in my locker.

12. Arrgghhhh but did the shoes match