New Inf/SF Reg To Be formed

Fresh off the press ear firmly to the ground but you didn't hear it from me.........

There is to be an added enhancment to our SF capability..............................................................................................
The PMS Regt

Ideal for a schizophrenic Walt... :D

Bossdog said:
Ideal for a schizophrenic Walt... :D
I know part of me wants to bid under a phoney eBay account....... Just think of the tales of Daring do you could generate with this Beret

No.9 said:
All you need is a ‘Johnny Seven’ to go with that and the MoD could stand down another 500 men! :wink:

No.9
Plus Golden Boy and Caubeen

LMAO!!! cool I'll have one of those, imagine the faces of my illustrious colleagues in the legion when i'm wearing one of those bad boys!!!!! all I need now is the Cap badges to match and I'm home in a boat.............wait better make that a stealth bomber. :)

Faugh-A-Ballagh

F_A_B__BABY! said:
LMAO!!! cool I'll have one of those, imagine the faces of my illustrious colleagues in the legion when i'm wearing one of those bad boys!!!!! all I need now is the Cap badges to match and I'm home in a boat.............wait better make that a stealth bomber. :)

Faugh-A-Ballagh
mmmm really suprise all cap badges and associated qualification badges werent included

Ha! The original commision was made for a specific person! Not too hard to work out who has done this!

Anyway her Bras that she sells are far more interesting!

Disco said:
Ha! The original commision was made for a specific person! Not too hard to work out who has done this!

Anyway her Bras that she sells are far more interesting!
ooo do tell Mr MOD

Disco said:
You Cad you........................................ do you have any knickers to match that Bra ???????????????????????????????

The Hereford Secret, was it worn by THEM?
I had a Herford Secret, I used to hide a yellow handbag in my locker.

still21inmymind said:
The Hereford Secret, was it worn by THEM?
I had a Herford Secret, I used to hide a yellow handbag in my locker.
Arrgghhhh but did the shoes match