New Inf. Advert

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by 307, Jan 9, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 307

307 War Hero

Anyone seen the new inf advert, basically it was the first 10 minutes of saving private ryan in a 1 min advert! This is the first army advert of this sort I've seen, you know sort of empahsising the action side.
  2. Yeah, been on a few times this evening - looks a good 'un.
  3. I have to say, I thought it was good, much better than the bloody ball going over the fence, that and my son said to his friends "Thats my dad doing that" I am now a hero to a group of 6 year olds.
  4. Pretty good I thought, apart from the 'mech infantry' pitch, reminded me too much of 'mobile infantry' of 'Starship Troopers' but that may be intentional.
  5. What was the catchphrase at the end? "One mission." More like "One Capbadge!"
  6. BBear

BBear LE Reviewer

what channel?
  7. For once they're not playing up the AT side
    Better than those minging officer ads, I wanna kick that women in the teeth (partly cos she's taking lip off people she's supposed to be leading)
    Noted the lynx in there, hope there aren't little kiddes wanting to join the infantry cos you get to fly 'elicopters..
  8. is it the one with the bridge at the end?? theres one being shown up here in the barren wilderness of aberdeen thats advertising for the scottish infantry with helicopters and saxons on a bridge at the end . Is this the same as england apart from the scottish infantry logo at the end??
  9. Yes, same footage, probably different wording etc...

10. Just reminded me of one of our attached personnel in Eye-Raq in 2003, who insisted we were gonna take on the 'Imperial Guard'

... took me ages to realise he meant Republican Guard ...

... I suppose you had to be there ... :roll:
  11. :lol: :lol: :lol: I can hear the Imperial march now...
  12. They are also running the audio as an advert on commercial radio. Heard it today on XFM
  13. BBear

BBear LE Reviewer

8) sorry chaps, what channels this on please? Dont watch a lot of telly, honest...
  14. Probably ones that show adverts :wink: :D
  15. BBear

BBear LE Reviewer

yup, walked into that one didnt i! 8)