New idea for fundraising for forces

£100 pounds an hour?? I don't call that very charitable to all us hard up pervs.

If she puts on a Red Nose, she could call it Comic 'Relief'.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I rather thought I could auction off my services, in a similar manner.

I'm open to bids. Preferably from women.

old_fat_and_hairy said:

Well, that's the packet of expired Arabic rolos paid for, then.

old_fat_and_hairy said:

We could offer threesomes - ONLY with women. I know I'm getting choosy but ...................

Half to RBL and half to Erskine Homes.

RBL and Erskines - FFS don't spend the money until we give it to you. It may not be in the millions :twisted:

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
rickshaw-major said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:

We could offer threesomes - ONLY with women. I know I'm getting choosy but ...................

Half to RBL and half to Erskine Homes.

RBL and Erskines - FFS don't spend the money until we give it to you. It may not be in the millions :twisted:
Ok, I would sacrifice my self-respect, dignity and chance of a palce in heaven. I will agree to doing the disgusting threesomes with women, but the donations had better be worth it. Nothing less than 10p.

"I am going to contribute with my work to a purpose that touches me deeply," said the brunette.
snigger snigger....

"Everyone can do what they want," the television presenter said. "But if someone tells me that they'll do something immoral ... I'm not going to encourage it."
this is the cunning part, if the charity refuses it then she gets to keep the money and has had free advertising. i am dissapointed to note that the article doesn't link to her web site where she 'advertises her services'.

I think this may be her, but I can't view it on the work computer (which I'm not using to look for Chilean prozzies) web site that may or may not be suitable for work.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
slightlytipsy said:
11p? and thats my final offer
Accepted, and if you haven't enough, I will lend you it.

I've been away for a couple of days and I see OF&H is still auctioning himself off for very little money! It's like Groundhog Day on here :wink:

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Wishful_Thinking said:
I've been away for a couple of days and I see OF&H is still auctioning himself off for very little money! It's like Groundhog Day on here :wink:
But it's for a very good cause! Dig deep and get them out.

Your coins! That's what I meant

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Charities and Welfare 6
Lance_Bombardier ACF 8
wedge35 Charities and Welfare 0