New Hobby anyone?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Jake01, Oct 13, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ummmmm, could someone please explain what I've just been reading?? What a sad sad bas7ard!

And I must be just as sad for reading about it :!:

That wasn't fair :oops:

2. "The goal of the project is to visit each of the latitude and longitude integer degree intersections in the world, and to take pictures at each location. The pictures and stories will then be posted here."

And I thought I wasted enough time on the internet.........

3. For posting the item, I was impressed that despite the location, time and effort was made by the Army to facilitate the visit - this being recognised on the website and soon to be featured in an interview on the BBC's World Service.....

4. Jake 01

You'd better pray that the real jake does not get to read that post. Of course the government will deny all knowlege of a site near carlisle, and blame some walter mitty mod employee in the process.

Jake's page 5 story in the Guardian will develop into a longer story in the new statesman.
    But just as he starts to collaborate with john pilger, duncan campbell and channel 4, a mysterious whispering black helicopter [​IMG] will discharge it's deadly passengers outside jake's bedroom window, in the still dead of night........

Jake? never heard of him!!!

5. Jake

[​IMG]

Just don't anybody go boiling it

6. so, what was Jakes page 5 article in the Guardian, and didnt that paper go bust a few years ago????

7. Steak Knife, are you still pretending to be Freddie?

8. First hurdle, IDing the base, second hurdle who to contact for permission, third hurdle get to the confluence point, fourth hurdle permission to photo the point, fifth permission to publish the info on the website ..... irony tho' the site is so secret, if you put it's post code into multimap you can have loads of sat pics of the site.............