new here

Hi all,
I'm 23 years old and got BSc Hons in Music Tech.

I am planing to join the army and was just checking forum looking for some info. I found what I was looking for.

LancePrivateJones

MIA
Book Reviewer
Hi all,

I am planing to join the army and was just checking forum looking for some info. I found what I was looking for.

Do you actually play an instrument or are you intending joining up as an army recording studio techie?

Hi all,

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAHHHHHH.......Stand still!!!!!!!!!!!

You cannot just breeze in here and say you have found what you are looking for etc and then do one!

Tell us all about your mum or sisters!

You'll be looking to blow a lot of hot air then in the army! ;)

No need to get shirty young man.

What instuments do you play?

True. Sorry, there is just no need for that.

I only play guitar, but to be honest I am not looking forward to learn an instrument/be a musician. I am more into music tech.

Anyway, I have been advised to introduce myself here so I did. Nothing else.

Regards all :lol:

Forastero

LE
What is it with people being over-sensitive about words on a screen? When did the internet become real life?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
No mukker! Reality is an illusion caused by lack of alcohol :)
Actually, reality is for people who can't handle alcohol, especially home made ginger beer ;-)

So he plays the Guitar - possible vacancy if he can learn the Violin and join an established band as their Quartermaster - I hear they're always on the fiddle !!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The Intelligence Cell 0
msr The Intelligence Cell 14
woopert The Intelligence Cell 83