new here

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by jacek, Aug 7, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all,
    I'm 23 years old and got BSc Hons in Music Tech.

I am planing to join the army and was just checking forum looking for some info. I found what I was looking for.

2. Do you actually play an instrument or are you intending joining up as an army recording studio techie?
  3. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAHHHHHH.......Stand still!!!!!!!!!!!

You cannot just breeze in here and say you have found what you are looking for etc and then do one!

Tell us all about your mum or sisters!
    • Like Like x 5
  4. You'll be looking to blow a lot of hot air then in the army! ;)
  5. I was actually thinking of joining as a sound technician. There seem to be lots of interesting acts going on ;)

6. Classic useless reply. Congrats, you're the web hero
  7. No need to get shirty young man.

What instuments do you play?
  8. Oh dear, now look what you've done, you've gone and got your knickers in a twist.

9. True. Sorry, there is just no need for that.

I only play guitar, but to be honest I am not looking forward to learn an instrument/be a musician. I am more into music tech.

Anyway, I have been advised to introduce myself here so I did. Nothing else.

Regards all :lol:
  10. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

What is it with people being over-sensitive about words on a screen? When did the internet become real life?
    • Like Like x 2
  11. You mean there is a world out there and its, like, real?
  12. No mukker! Reality is an illusion caused by lack of alcohol :)
  13. I think young "Bon Jovi" is in for a shock if/ when he gets to basic. First BFT, okay then, bye bye now.
  14. That's all-right then I now know where I am.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Is it in a bar and is it still serving?
    If so carry on :thumright: