New here!!

Hiya, found this site whilst looking at pictures of Longmoor training camp, near Bordon, in hampshire. found a question so joined and sent a reply, although it was posted in 2007. Anyhow, dad was in the Army, and this may be an interesting forum for me!

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
countymounty said:
You'll soon be as cynical and skeptical as the rest of us
What Bollox!

Don't let Digital Geek touch you in any private little boy places!!

youngatheart said:
Hiya, found this site whilst looking at pictures of Longmoor training camp, near Bordon, in hampshire. found a question so joined and sent a reply, although it was posted in 2007. Anyhow, dad was in the Army, and this may be an interesting forum for me!
You have a new question on your other thread.

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
Youngatheart.

If you get stuck on this site, PM Jarrod! He takes newbies under his wing, so to speak!

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
Hello im new aswell, been floating around the site for a couple of weeks. Just need some advice as i been applying for 2 and a half years but recently have lost the motivation to continue. Ive wanted this so bad since i first applied but stuck in a bad place at the mo and dont know what to do, any advice?

London_native said:
Hello im new aswell,.......but recently have lost the motivation to continue.
Buy a bunch of motivational posters :police:

London_native said:
Ive wanted this so bad ......but stuck in a bad place at the mo and dont know what to do, any advice?

Call for help :soldier:

London_native said:
Hello im new aswell, been floating around the site for a couple of weeks. Just need some advice as i been applying for 2 and a half years but recently have lost the motivation to continue. Ive wanted this so bad since i first applied but stuck in a bad place at the mo and dont know what to do, any advice?
Perseverance :wink: