New here......looking for a chat/laugh etc

#1
Hiya
I'm 23 and live in Norfolk looking to chat to somebody witty, funny and who has the ability to hold a convo for more than 3 minutes :D more than happy to entertain guy's out in the sandpit.

I'm not going to give too much away here but feel free to ask me anything :wink:
 
#5
kernowpuss said:
From Norfolk says it all.
I did escape for 5 years, sadly I'm back but not for long there's only so many inbreds/smack heads/chavs/mong's I can cope with.....I've not done too badly despite being born here.
 
#7
Angel85 said:
Hiya
I'm 23 and live in Norfolk looking to chat to somebody witty, funny and who has the ability to hold a convo for more than 3 minutes
About what?

Thermodynamics, basic quantum physics or the possible (yet probable) existence of dark matter and I'm your man.

As you are from Norfolk though, I'm sure I could read up on Sugar Beet, potatoes, dressing like a chav and the importance of not interbreeding within the family unit.

As a hint, a photo will either get the guys on here fighting over you like a pack of wild drunken dogs, or, if you are a bit of a minger, will attract insults that you have never previously dreamed of.

Either way, no photo, no sensible answers, because yes, we are that shallow ;)
 
#9
Aunty Stella said:
Angel85 said:
Hiya
I'm 23 and live in Norfolk looking to chat to somebody witty, funny and who has the ability to hold a convo for more than 3 minutes
About what?

Thermodynamics, basic quantum physics or the possible (yet probable) existence of dark matter and I'm your man.

As you are from Norfolk though, I'm sure I could read up on Sugar Beet, potatoes, dressing like a chav and the importance of not interbreeding within the family unit.

As a hint, a photo will either get the guys on here fighting over you like a pack of wild drunken dogs, or, if you are a bit of a minger, will attract insults that you have never previously dreamed of.

Either way, no photo, no sensible answers, because yes, we are that shallow ;)
So am I.....So show me yours and I'll show you mine :wink:

You will be disappointed if your expecting an conversation about any of the above.......
 
#10
Angel85 said:
kernowpuss said:
From Norfolk says it all.
I did escape for 5 years, sadly I'm back but not for long there's only so many inbreds/smack heads/chavs/mong's I can cope with.....I've not done too badly despite being born here.
Are you a Bernard Mathews Turkey, live in Norfolk and escaped for 5 years all makes sense to me. You must be a large bird if you avoided Christmas for 5 years do your breasts need basting, I will let other tell you about stuffing and how to insert sausage meat into fat burds.
 
#11
Angel85 said:
So am I.....So show me yours and I'll show you mine :wink:

You will be disappointed if your expecting an conversation about any of the above.......
I'm not trawling:)

Trust me, no picture will just end up with page after page of insults and then you'll go away, eat a cake and cry :)
 
#12
Aunty Stella said:
Angel85 said:
So am I.....So show me yours and I'll show you mine :wink:

You will be disappointed if your expecting an conversation about any of the above.......
I'm not trawling:)

Trust me, no picture will just end up with page after page of insults and then you'll go away, eat a cake and cry :)
I'm sure that's what most girls do, however I know damn well what you lot can be like :) slamming my ankle in the car door made me cry, you probably won't.......Reading past post's you would take the piss if I looked like Carmen Electra.

So here goes.....
 
#14
cbgramc said:
Angel85 said:
kernowpuss said:
From Norfolk says it all.
I did escape for 5 years, sadly I'm back but not for long there's only so many inbreds/smack heads/chavs/mong's I can cope with.....I've not done too badly despite being born here.
Are you a Bernard Mathews Turkey, live in Norfolk and escaped for 5 years all makes sense to me. You must be a large bird if you avoided Christmas for 5 years do your breasts need basting, I will let other tell you about stuffing and how to insert sausage meat into fat burds.
If I was a Bernard Matthew's turkey I'd not be here talking to you, they all caught bird flu.

My breasts are fine though thank you :wink:
 
#15
Angel85 said:
cbgramc said:
Angel85 said:
kernowpuss said:
From Norfolk says it all.
I did escape for 5 years, sadly I'm back but not for long there's only so many inbreds/smack heads/chavs/mong's I can cope with.....I've not done too badly despite being born here.
Are you a Bernard Mathews Turkey, live in Norfolk and escaped for 5 years all makes sense to me. You must be a large bird if you avoided Christmas for 5 years do your breasts need basting, I will let other tell you about stuffing and how to insert sausage meat into fat burds.
If I was a Bernard Matthew's turkey I'd not be here talking to you, they all caught bird flu.

My breasts are fine though thank you :wink:

Yes your right need a tissue and turkeys don't talk what is it they do oh yes gobble gobbe gobble :D
 
#16
cbgramc said:
Angel85 said:
cbgramc said:
Angel85 said:
kernowpuss said:
From Norfolk says it all.
I did escape for 5 years, sadly I'm back but not for long there's only so many inbreds/smack heads/chavs/mong's I can cope with.....I've not done too badly despite being born here.
Are you a Bernard Mathews Turkey, live in Norfolk and escaped for 5 years all makes sense to me. You must be a large bird if you avoided Christmas for 5 years do your breasts need basting, I will let other tell you about stuffing and how to insert sausage meat into fat burds.
If I was a Bernard Matthew's turkey I'd not be here talking to you, they all caught bird flu.

My breasts are fine though thank you :wink:

Yes your right need a tissue and turkeys don't talk what is it they do oh yes gobble gobbe gobble :D
You might need a tissue, you appear to be dribbling....Shouldn't you be in bed by now, your carer won't be happy. I don't know what Turkeys do, you r the one who seem's to have an unhealthy interest in them :D
 
#17
Its 04:15 in the morning what would you like to talk about? Would it not be better to chat in the Chat room I'm sure you could find your own way there.
 
#18
cbgramc said:
Its 04:15 in the morning what would you like to talk about? Would it not be better to chat in the Chat room I'm sure you could find your own way there.
Last time I looked it was 0315, I best get some much needed beauty sleep :wink:

Catch you in chat another time :)
 
#19
You're not that bad, chins a bit too far back and there is a hint of turkey neck. Aparrt from that, I've done worse.

Now for the important queation. Are you fat?

Far too many birds nowadays hide size 16 and above flabbiness by only posting face pictures.

Would we need flour or are you tidy from the neck down?
 
#20
Not too bad but it's only a head shot. Are you a chubster? :? Do you weigh 14 stone or more? :twisted: Do you have a full on body shot that shows you in all your roly-poly goodness? If so, may I suggest to you that you post a picture of yourself and a brief bio on the NAAFI Lady Thread. Scaley Alberto will be by in two shakes. :wink: :glomp:
 

Latest Threads

Top