New Gladiators unveiled

http://news.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/hi/entertainment/newsid_7342000/7342749.stm

The new team of Gladiators has been unveiled.

The 12 warriors include model and British bobsleigher Caroline Pearce, or Ice, and former Olympic athlete Du'aine Ladejo, who will be Predator.

The others include bodybuilders Sam Bond and Damar Martin (Atlas and Destroyer) and serving Royal Marine David McIntosh, or Tornado.

The show is back next month with presenters Kirsty Gallacher and ex-Arsenal striker Ian Wright. Original referee John Anderson also returns to the show which will now be broadcast on Sky One.

The programme originally ran from 1992 to 2000 on ITV.

It was presented by former weather presenter Ulrika Jonsson and ex-footballer John Fashanu.

Thirty-two contenders will compete for a £50,000 prize and will take on challenges like the joust, the wall, hang tough and the eliminator.
Tornado?? :D

Fond memories of cracking several off to...who was that really hot one? Jet was it?

Also that Scottish ref was a legend!

I remember watching it when i was too young to be interested in w@nking.
Wolf was naughty.

Then channel five tried to do something similiar called Ice Warriors. Which was crap.

most of these doris' are as rough as a badgers arrse

Taz_786 said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/hi/entertainment/newsid_7342000/7342749.stm

The new team of Gladiators has been unveiled.

The 12 warriors include model and British bobsleigher Caroline Pearce, or Ice, and former Olympic athlete Du'aine Ladejo, who will be Predator.

The others include bodybuilders Sam Bond and Damar Martin (Atlas and Destroyer) and serving Royal Marine David McIntosh, or Tornado.

The show is back next month with presenters Kirsty Gallacher and ex-Arsenal striker Ian Wright. Original referee John Anderson also returns to the show which will now be broadcast on Sky One.

The programme originally ran from 1992 to 2000 on ITV.

It was presented by former weather presenter Ulrika Jonsson and ex-footballer John Fashanu.

Thirty-two contenders will compete for a £50,000 prize and will take on challenges like the joust, the wall, hang tough and the eliminator.
Tornado?? :D

Fond memories of cracking several off to...who was that really hot one? Jet was it?

Also that Scottish ref was a legend!
Bloody right it was Jet! :D

Damn...I'm gonna need some "me" time in the bog... :oops:

A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
most of these doris' are as rough as a badgers arrse
Strangely, Battleaxe isn't. She's your cheerful, gently spoken, really nice person, 90kg-and-no-body-fat, hammer thrower. Described by another GB-level athlete as "the hardest-working athlete he knew". Oh yeah, and she's bright - degree in maths from a good university (none of your "sports and leisure / media and communications" stuff here).

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
It will be easy.

The Bootneck is closing in on you as a contestant.

Just shout "Naked Bar" and he is legally bound to get naked. FACT.

That should give you a couple of seconds to get loose.

briefly considered applying to be a contestant on the old series, then read revelations that they deliberately went easy on them - unsurprising really - the men especially were all on steroids and someone who isn't doesn't stand a chance which kind of put me off.

Personally know Falcon from the old series who owns her own gym and she IS really nice.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Trip_Wire Multinational HQ 13
A The Intelligence Cell 3
Dale the snail The NAAFI Bar 6