New Game

#1
As Salman Rushdie has now faded into fish and chip wrappings, how about following his lead and starting a new game "Fatwah Before Bed".

The idea is to insult various sundry persons and dieties until someone calls for your assassination, specifically, by name. No cop-out 'Smudges or Taffs' etc.

Any Fatwah issued to be either copied here or linked to this thread. I believe that if any get the RC equivalent there is a good chance the Pope himself might do the deed, being the best shot in Vatican City.
 
#5
putteesinmyhands said:
Is the winner the first one assassinated?
First one nominated, maybe we could create another game as a follow up "Dodge The Dagger".
 
#6
still21inmymind said:
As Salman Rushdie has now faded into fish and chip wrappings, how about following his lead and starting a new game "Fatwah Before Bed".

The idea is to insult various sundry persons and dieties until someone calls for your assassination, specifically, by name. No cop-out 'Smudges or Taffs' etc.

Any Fatwah issued to be either copied here or linked to this thread. I believe that if any get the RC equivalent there is a good chance the Pope himself might do the deed, being the best shot in Vatican City.
'being best shot in Vatican City', surely?
 
#7
chalice said:
still21inmymind said:
As Salman Rushdie has now faded into fish and chip wrappings, how about following his lead and starting a new game "Fatwah Before Bed".

The idea is to insult various sundry persons and dieties until someone calls for your assassination, specifically, by name. No cop-out 'Smudges or Taffs' etc.

Any Fatwah issued to be either copied here or linked to this thread. I believe that if any get the RC equivalent there is a good chance the Pope himself might do the deed, being the best shot in Vatican City.
'being best shot in Vatican City', surely?
I like what you did there. :D
 
#9
Sangreal said:
still21inmymind said:
....The idea is to insult various sundry persons and dieties...
Are we meant to taunt them about their lack of progress at Weight watchers?
Whatever wobbles your chalice my friend, and thank you for drawing the attention of our 35000 avid readers to the fact that I spell like old people fcuk. I did of course mean deities, but some of them could do with skipping a few Maccy Ds.
 
#10
still21inmymind said:
Sangreal said:
still21inmymind said:
....The idea is to insult various sundry persons and dieties...
Are we meant to taunt them about their lack of progress at Weight watchers?
Whatever wobbles your chalice my friend, and thank you for drawing the attention of our 35000 avid readers to the fact that I spell like old people fcuk. I did of course mean deities, but some of them could do with skipping a few Maccy Ds.
Bit spooky that, 2 Parsifal-related posts in a row.
However, I would like to categorically state that I have no affiliation whatsoever with said nit-picking grail wannabe. Position's taken. Get thee back to Rosslyn.
But back on thread, before it gets binned:
Still21, I got a problem with that 'before bed' bit.
See, I've been trying to flog a potentially inflammatory little story for a few years now, and no publisher will touch it with someone else's barge pole because it's guaranteed fatwah material.
From every corner of the compass.
Does this make me a bad person?
And has the world lost its appreciation of satire?
And, most importantly, how can I accomplish said fatwah before bed?
 
#11
Can we post cartoons ?

Or is that considered tooooo risky and therefore qualify for an immediate fatwah against the postee.
'
'
'
'p.s for the semantic/pedantic plebes I deliberately spelt Toooo wrong in order to emphasize the word. I will issue a fatwah of my own if anyone so much as mentions it.
 
#12
All god botherers are nob heads, to quote a post on here i remember, myths and fairytales have no place in a modern society, what next self detonating pixies in the name of religion.

come on you religious freaks of all denominations , ill ave the lot of you.
 
#15
Chalice, sorry to hear you're having trouble marketing your novel. I firmly believe that if the Gods are as powerful as their PR brigade suggest, they would snot us trouble makers with divine retribution (Holy HE Quick Batman!) and not have to contract out to Jihadis, Jehovah's Wotsits, Priests, Rabbis, Padres or others.

Any 'established' religion is fair game, not our fault if they can't draw the crowds, try a miracle or two. I know it has followers (some rather camp) but does Arrse constitute a religion?
 
#17
<ahem>
<taps mic>

"is this working? Oh, good.

Attention the Jedis


Luke Skywalker is a Cunt"

That's me off and running then.
 
#18
Scientologists would make crap targets. They never rise to the bait.

Oh wait, yes they do. and they send people out to stalk you, then bad-mouth you and make up stories to denounce you. I reckon they'd be perfect, and it would be a test of their skill to see if they could make up a story that was both disgusting and untrue about one ARRSEr or another. Probably MDN.
 
#19
Buddhists must be a good target as they will take any shit you give them, bottle it up and then set fire to themselves in protest.

So, come on then, you boring little orange motherfuckers!!

Burn, baby burn, Buddha Inferno :x
 
#20
Events in Tibet recently proved that Buddhist dont take crap for ever. It just takes 60 years of concentrated Chinese oppresion for them to loose their temper


Fack the Chinese. Slitty-eyed child molesters the lot of them. Mao took it up the arrse of donkeys,and their whole ideology is based on a decadent opium dream

Aim big lads!
 

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top