New Fruit Imports

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Cutaway, Feb 6, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

"See what a little fairydust can do to a great city," (Manchester.)
    I'll have to mention that next time I see a couple of hundred MUFC fans.

I don't recall any other sexual orientation groups being specifically targetted for this type of advertising, but Stephen Coote of the International Gay and Lesbian Travel Association reckons that homosexuals have more disposable income - why is that ?
  2. At a guess Cuts, I'd say its because they have no kids. What is the average annual expenditure per sprog? 4-5£k?
  3. they have more disposable income because they generally don't raise children ! Calculate the costs of raising, say 2 kids until they have finished secondary education and you would be amazed at how much that is. If they go on to uni, add another 30 % to the cost. Plan it well ( like me) and you get : a nurse, a Chartered Accountant and a wine maker ! All in all, a good investment !!!!!
  4. Are there any tail-gunners here willing to comment ?
  5. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Aye I thought of that, but with the trend for dorii to calve later in life I imagined that might have been levelled to a certain extent. Perhaps that trend is not pronounced enough to make a difference.
  6. This surprises me, they must spend a lot of time and money on grooming requisites, shoes, those naff over the shoulder bags, ribbed sweaters, Chryslers, hoop lube, tampons (for those after-sex relaxed sphincter moments) etc etc*

*Flip, I seem to know a lot about this. Should I be worried?
  7. Maybe its an intellectual thing. I'm no expert, but knuckledragging jessies seem a bit thin on the ground, perhaps they just tend to have better jobs and more money.
  8. I was about to ask that 8O do you have any lib dem tendencies?
  9. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Why is it if you're into chucking one up another blokes claypit you have to have a special type of holiday? What's wrong with regular holidays, just bring you're own bum sex.