New French tank!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by GunzablazinUK, Aug 18, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Reuters revealed today that France has introduced a new tank into its military forces.
    It has 14gears! Thirteen go in reverse and one forward in case the enemy attacks from behind

Could'nt resist :D

2. Yep, the old ones are the best ones.........allegedly.

3. It also has a new technological innovation - an Offensive Aid Suite (OAS) - which comprises a big long tube wot fires projectiles at other tanks.

Well, it's new to the French :D

4. As well as the OAS, it comes fitted with a device which craps all over its Allies as it goes past.

5. And don't forget it now only has tyres instead of track to minimise the damage caused when driving in reverse over your own troops whilst tactically running away.New Eu Directive.

6. Jacques Chirac has officially raised the French terror alert from "Run" to "Hide". There are only two higher alert levels in France, which are "Surrender" and "Collaborate". The rise was precipitated by a recent fire which destroyed France's white flag factory - effectively crippling their military.

7. Like a joke, but without the laughing bits.

8. Ok Dr Sceptismo

9. I would rather have a German Division in front of me than a French one behind me

General Goerge S Patton

10. I always thought that joke was about the Eyeties.

11. Gunsablazin spoke thusly:
    "Jacques Chirac has officially raised the French terror alert from "Run" to "Hide". There are only two higher alert levels in France, which are "Surrender" and "Collaborate". The rise was precipitated by a recent fire which destroyed France's white flag factory - effectively crippling their military. "

Very very good.