New Found RAF Marksmanship Put Down To Quality of New Fig 11

MiM, I see you have expanded on my original post on the Meandering thread. Brilliantly done. 10\10 for creative excellence. :D

blue-sophist said:
Holdfast said:
MiM, I see you have expanded on my original post on the Meandering thread. Brilliantly done. 10\10 for creative excellence. :D
*cough*
I'll take some of that credit, thank you! :lol:
You're both right. I couldn't find the post that gave me the idea, once I'd finished creating. I spent ages looking for it before I gave up and decided on this thread.

© 2009 Holdfast-Sophist-Intime Productions Inc

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
I shot at my new Fig. 11, but it fell over.

Can I have another one please?

This would have been fun to read, but the fun police have blocked all the piccys. Can anyone fix them?

Ispeakcrabandpongo said:
This would have been fun to read, but the fun police have blocked all the piccys. Can anyone fix them?
Unlucky.she is probably the best looking naked blond I have seen for a very long time.

jaybee2786 said:
John Terence Prictor does that name ring any bells to the pongo's lol

ref Marksmanship i think he would teach you a few things.

http://www.queensmedal.net/files/prictor.htm

you would have thought the army would churn out the best on full bore eh
funny how the UK shooting team capt is RAF
Another sqn ldr person still serving seems to have a handle on the Service Pistol side as well :lol:

And they've been struggling with the solution to JP's medal bars [more accurately, how to wear just the ribbon and a dozen rosettes] for years. Talented scrote 8)

Ahhh - happy days, watching Paddy Chambers' face as the RAF won the International SR at Little Rock ... against the US Army, USMC, USNG [combined, only a million pers to choose from], Canada, Australia ... and the British Army. 8)

blue-sophist said:
jaybee2786 said:
John Terence Prictor does that name ring any bells to the pongo's lol

ref Marksmanship i think he would teach you a few things.

http://www.queensmedal.net/files/prictor.htm

you would have thought the army would churn out the best on full bore eh
funny how the UK shooting team capt is RAF
Another sqn ldr person still serving seems to have a handle on the Service Pistol side as well :lol:

And they've been struggling with the solution to JP's medal bars [more accurately, how to wear just the ribbon and a dozen rosettes] for years. Talented scrote 8)

Ahhh - happy days, watching Paddy Chambers' face as the RAF won the International SR at Little Rock ... against the US Army, USMC, USNG [combined, only a million pers to choose from], Canada, Australia ... and the British Army. 8)
Have you stopped to actually see the funny side of the original post yet? :)

Surely the final picture should have been taken from the inside.

You've got to give them half a chance. :wink:

Gaz3447 said:
Have you stopped to actually see the funny side of the original post yet? :)
I've been giggling at it all the way along, actually.
A very fine execution to an idea a couple of us started on another thread.

Do have a lovely weekend.