New format

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by johnel, Jun 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gooday,you stupid pommie barstewards.Why are you farting around with the ARRSE format?Leave it alone! It works! As the septics say,"If it ain't broke,don't fix it.
  2. Clearly, my little Colonial chum, you have little knowledge of the psyche of the Empire builders who begat your homeland.

It is deeply ingrained upon us to tinker and meddle with stuff. How else could you explain our fascination with garden sheds, self-assembly flat-pack furniture and model railways?
  3. How to win friends and influence people - The Aussie way.... :roll:
  4. No idea what's happened, from this morning the ARRSE Site won't show up in FF, just says Done at the bottom and shows a blank white screen... I can only view it now in Internet Explorer, any ideas anyone?!
  5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Nice intro - that's one of the more fruity reponses to the layout change. Must be the 'fosters' in you.

It's called progress me little ozzie barby-tard, get with the program! :D
  6. I just assumed that they all communicated like that?
  7. It's good to know that the spirit of Sir Les Patterson, Cultural Attache to the Court of St. James lives on.
  8. what new style?
    It was there a couple of days ago but today it's back to the old style, whats going on?
  9. Ah! if he's been running round the out-back chasing sheep, the delay in transmission times would mean he is effectively 2-3 days behind us!
  10. I understand their communication skills between themselves are equally “forthright”. During the act of seducing a female of the species, the male Aussie’s chat-up line is no more sophisticated than the instruction to “Brace yerself Sheila” (Bum bum!! The oldest are the bestest).