New Forces SWEETHEART .... is a man

Just had a phone call from one of my civvie mates who was going on about the new forces sweetheart being a cross dresser ..

True? yes/ no

Wiki said:
Forces Sweetheart (or Forces' Sweetheart) is a title given to some entertainment women mainly in the Royal Air Force
Forces sweetheart - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

RAF?? I suppose a cross-dresser is a real possibility.

Incidentally (and seriously), does being a bit of totty that visits a particular war zone once or twice, automatically make you a Forces Sweetheart??

Edited to add . . Katherine Jenkins . . Mmmmmm!! :nod:

Forces sweetheart - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

RAF?? I suppose a cross-dresser is a real possibility.

Incidentally (and seriously), does being a bit of totty that visits a particular war zone once or twice, automatically make you a Forces Sweetheart??

Edited to add . . Katherine Jenkins . . Mmmmmm!! :nod:

apparently there is a tranny act that has been doing mess functions and has been noimated (by who? no idea) to be the forces sweetheart 2011 and a trip to afghan is already in the offing. I am not sure how accurate this is.

but as for katherine mmmmmmmmmm doughtnuts :)

apparently there is a tranny act that has been doing mess functions and has been noimated (by who? no idea) to be the forces sweetheart 2011 and a trip to afghan is already in the offing. I am not sure how accurate this is.

but as for katherine mmmmmmmmmm doughtnuts :)
I remember years ago in Germany we had a tranny act in the Naafi. I can't remember if it was any good, but by all accounts he went upstairs with the gay Naafi manager and a bloke from HQ Sqn for a three-some.

A cross dressing man sounds the ideal forces sweetheart for the ANA.
But ours is still the loverly Katherine Jenkins....you would but **** me you'ed need a lot of gaffa tape!

google COOKIE MONSTAR just got that name on a text ....... I wonder who the snco is that he is throwing himself over?

and he is on his way to afghan? the ANA will have a field day!!!!!

one way to finally defeat the taliban I suppose

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
There was a small feature on the news about this a few weeks back.

Basically some gayer from the RLC, thought it would be good to book a tranny for a mess function, she/he/it basically rocked up in DPM and sang a few Vera Lynn numbers. By all accounts it was quite successful and the shim has taken a few bookings in other messes as a result. Afterwards while pissed, she/it/him mentioned to the camera that he/it/she would love to go and entertain the troops in the 'ghan and it's got a bit blown out of proportion.

Move along nothing to see here.

Latest Threads