New Forces SWEETHEART .... is a man

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Iainmc, Jan 20, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just had a phone call from one of my civvie mates who was going on about the new forces sweetheart being a cross dresser ..

True? yes/ no

2. Pics.........

3. Forces sweetheart - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

RAF?? I suppose a cross-dresser is a real possibility.

Incidentally (and seriously), does being a bit of totty that visits a particular war zone once or twice, automatically make you a Forces Sweetheart??

Edited to add . . Katherine Jenkins . . Mmmmmm!! :nod:

4. apparently there is a tranny act that has been doing mess functions and has been noimated (by who? no idea) to be the forces sweetheart 2011 and a trip to afghan is already in the offing. I am not sure how accurate this is.

but as for katherine mmmmmmmmmm doughtnuts :)

5. I remember years ago in Germany we had a tranny act in the Naafi. I can't remember if it was any good, but by all accounts he went upstairs with the gay Naafi manager and a bloke from HQ Sqn for a three-some.

6. He looks good to me.

[​IMG]

7. have you seen him/her/ it?

8. A cross dressing man sounds the ideal forces sweetheart for the ANA.
    But ours is still the loverly Katherine Jenkins....you would but **** me you'ed need a lot of gaffa tape!

9. I must be a poover. I'd do him.

10. the lovely katherine ...... is she single?

11. I haven't seen him, where is he?

12. Rohypnol doesnt care about relationships....

13. was this the guy that was on the one show a while back? did some sort of christmas party dressed up in desert dpm

14. google COOKIE MONSTAR just got that name on a text ....... I wonder who the snco is that he is throwing himself over?

and he is on his way to afghan? the ANA will have a field day!!!!!

one way to finally defeat the taliban I suppose