New Flags

With Scottyland desirous of Independence the Union Flag would become redundant, perhaps it is time for national flags to reappear in the UK more suited to present day situations and self evident truths.

England could be a Single Red Lion ( we cant afford 3) Neutered and looking mildly confused on a white background.

Scotland could be a shoulder with a massive chip on it on an Iron Bru coloured background

Ireland could be a Transit Van with Caravan on a Tarmac background

Wales would obviously feature sheep or puff the magic dragon

Northern Ireland a clenched red hand with single upraised digit

Not the best admittedly but I am sure the collective ARRSE can come up with new flags for countries around the world

In your own time etc etc

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
The Ffrench would obviously have a white flag, but then the eyeties would be left with nothing unless they flew it upside down ;-)

If Scotland goes, I think we should get rid of Liverpool too. And the Isle of Wight.

Flags are often historical in nature so the Union Jack could continue unchanged or to save the trouble of spunking cash on new flag designs you just change the relevance of the blue bits.....like ,erm, it's "royal blue" to represent our Royal family? and the "white cross" represents all the angry whites who are cross with the current immigration policy.

If pressed I'd quite like to see Englands St George's flag to be replaced with a jolly roger type set up on a burberry background.

England could be a Single Red Lion ( we cant afford 3) Neutered and looking mildly confused on a white
Now now in this day and age we don't say white now do we? It would not be politically correct. No what England needs is something diverse and inclusive of all cultures and creeds that all have equal importance. Something like the rainbow flag that the lovers of glee and soft furnishings have.

Also the lion may have to go. Just in case someone gets offended by the implied vicious nature of it you see. No, I believe a female black sheep and a female pale magnolia sheep holding hands would be more appropriate.

Er, don't want to be pedantic, but how many male sheep have you seen Kyle ?
Lots and lots. They are called rams. The females are called ewes. The species are called sheep. I'm a country boy innit. Why? Do you know something I don't? (with regards to sheep I mean)

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Don't know about Kyle, but I have seen plenty. Not being pedantic, they're called "Rams" and lady sheep are called "Ewes".

Dammit, beaten by a second or so.

I think that there’s nothing wrong with the Welsh Principality flag (remember it’s not a country), I thought it was very nice of them to put a picture of my mother in law on it!

1. UK ceases to exist, as the "United" "Kingdoms" would be separate.
2. England has a perfectly serviceable flag already. Jobza. Wales & N Ireland use their own flags, but remain subservient to Westminster until they get their shit together and go their own way too.
2. Who gives a fuck what Scotland do at that point? Presumably use the one they have, but really, nothing to do with England.

Absolute result. England divests itself of all the expensive shitty tat to be found in Scotland, Wales and the upper bit of the Emerald Toilet, and retains the bulk of the wealth. Capital City to be restored to Winchester, London retained as financial hub and example of failed immigration policy. Manchester to be closed and razed to the ground, Liverpool to be new naval port vice Faslane. Army to acquire new FIBUA area previously called Bradford.

Both Severn Bridges to be blown up, Severn railway tunnel collapsed, M4 Westerly terminus to be what used to be Severn Bridge Services. Offa's Dyke & Hadrian's Wall to be re-established, initially using Hesco (manually filled by slave labour displaced from Bradford).
Why do you care you live in America?

The French should change thier flag with a fucking massive penis on - Note I didnt say cock becuase they already have them on thier rugby shirts..... maybe with the words runaway quickly written on the nob.....

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The French should change thier flag with a fucking massive penis on - Note I didnt say cock becuase they already have them on thier rugby shirts..... maybe with the words runaway quickly written on the nob.....
As opposed to England who have the cocks wearing the shirt! :)

As opposed to England who have the cocks wearing the shirt! :)
I hope scotland do have thier own independance and then you can have your own scottish arrse to talk your own racid piss and drivel......

Much love Bitter :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sparticuss The NAAFI Bar 22
stoatman Gaming and Software 22
H Current Affairs, News and Analysis 3