New fine system

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Jun 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If anyone types LOL, ROFLMAO, You owe me a new keyboard, coffee on monitor or texcessive use of smileys in here again a whirlwind of fury, anger and unreasonable bullying will descend upon them by nasty bast@rds with bad manners and an arsenal full of swearwords.

Knock it off........ This is supposed to be the NAAFI bar, not a drama students hangout.

Point to note for skittles, welcome to the site, am delighted you found this little corner of the internet. If you continue to post horshit and dribble on here I will wait until dark, and throw a concrete mixer on you from the top of your wardrobe....... then finish you with a chisel....... savvy?

Have a nice fcuking nite

2. Are we allowed to say hehe or haha...lol

3. What about titter?

4. Can I kill Buztybabe for saying hehe? :roll:

5. I'm dead tubby

6. Why not try it?

See if a team of navvies tip up at your council slum and fill your cnut with fast drying concrete.

If all you can add is LOL or ha ha ha ha do us a favour and don't bother, failing that, when tempted hammer your fingers flat

7. Thank you MDN - the number of keyboards that must have been ruined recently must be truely astronomical.

Can I suck your manhood until it's red raw?

8. I Want MDN but he kncoks me back as I am vile

Mod edit before it cries

9. Roflolz, i just spat tea all over ma monitor. I fink poor ole MDN as gt a b in is bonet.

Sorry. Ill behave myself now.

10. Comic genius.

No doubt your the first of many with such a trump retort.

11. Let me know how you get on, I'll be sat here chuckling in the thought that I've got on your tits... the door to RP is over by the pie stand...

12. Good point Mr DoNut. I can't fking stand students - even though I was a bl**dy philosophy grad. Hate the bastwards. The only thing worse than a bl**dy philosophy student is a f*****g drama student. Sickening. What does ROFLMAO mean by the way?

13. Rampant Old Fishy Ladies of the night Manage Anal Orgies?

14. Ahhh, so what is so bad about that?

15. I don't think I would ever tire of hitting you with a wheel brace.

You are the the same as the other temper incuding p1ss tanks that pollute this forum and make it the bowl of undies it now is.

I hope you get Motor Neurons