• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

New fine system

If anyone types LOL, ROFLMAO, You owe me a new keyboard, coffee on monitor or texcessive use of smileys in here again a whirlwind of fury, anger and unreasonable bullying will descend upon them by nasty bast@rds with bad manners and an arsenal full of swearwords.

Knock it off........ This is supposed to be the NAAFI bar, not a drama students hangout.

Point to note for skittles, welcome to the site, am delighted you found this little corner of the internet. If you continue to post horshit and dribble on here I will wait until dark, and throw a concrete mixer on you from the top of your wardrobe....... then finish you with a chisel....... savvy?

Have a nice fcuking nite

BuztyBabe said:
Are we allowed to say hehe or haha...lol
Why not try it?

See if a team of navvies tip up at your council slum and fill your cnut with fast drying concrete.

If all you can add is LOL or ha ha ha ha do us a favour and don't bother, failing that, when tempted hammer your fingers flat

Thank you MDN - the number of keyboards that must have been ruined recently must be truely astronomical.

Can I suck your manhood until it's red raw?

duckiciao said:
Roflolz, i just spat tea all over ma monitor. I fink poor ole MDN as gt a b in is bonet.

Sorry. Ill behave myself now.
Comic genius.

No doubt your the first of many with such a trump retort.

minister_doh_nut said:
If anyone types LOL, ROFLMAO, You owe me a new keyboard, coffee on monitor or texcessive use of smileys in here again a whirlwind of fury, anger and unreasonable bullying will descend upon them by nasty bast@rds with bad manners and an arsenal full of swearwords.

Knock it off........ This is supposed to be the NAAFI bar, not a drama students hangout.

Point to note for skittles, welcome to the site, am delighted you found this little corner of the internet. If you continue to post horshit and dribble on here I will wait until dark, and throw a concrete mixer on you from the top of your wardrobe....... then finish you with a chisel....... savvy?

Have a nice fcuking nite
Good point Mr DoNut. I can't fking stand students - even though I was a bl**dy philosophy grad. Hate the bastwards. The only thing worse than a bl**dy philosophy student is a f*****g drama student. Sickening. What does ROFLMAO mean by the way?

Legion_n_aire said:
minister_doh_nut said:

Have a nice fcuking nite
Good point Mr DoNut. I can't fking stand students - even though I was a bl**dy philosophy grad. Hate the bastwards. The only thing worse than a bl**dy philosophy student is a f*****g drama student. Sickening. What does ROFLMAO mean by the way?
Rampant Old Fishy Ladies of the night Manage Anal Orgies?

crabby said:
Legion_n_aire said:
minister_doh_nut said:

Have a nice fcuking nite
Rampant Old Fishy Ladies of the evenings Manage Anal Orgies?
Ahhh, so what is so bad about that?

crabby said:
I don't think I would ever tire of hitting you with a wheel brace.

You are the the same as the other temper incuding p1ss tanks that pollute this forum and make it the bowl of undies it now is.

I hope you get Motor Neurons

minister_doh_nut said:
crabby said:
I don't think I would ever tire of hitting you with a wheel brace.

You are the the same as the other temper incuding p1ss tanks that pollute this forum and make it the bowl of undies it now is.

I hope you get Motor Neurons
Recently I've been sitting pretty quietly on the sidelines watching the NAAFI nose dive. If you wish it to be funny then post something amusing mdn (even though I'm still with you on the lol, new keyboard etc sh*t)

Cait said:
duckiciao said:
Roflolz, i just spat tea all over ma monitor. I fink poor ole MDN as gt a b in is bonet.

Sorry. Ill behave myself now.
Comic genius.

No doubt your the first of many with such a trump retort.
Im sorry Cait. Please forgive me, I am but a poor, naive drama and philosophy student....

No, Im not. What I am is a science and maths student.

What sort of threads do you wish to see on the naafi MDN? Everyone is moaning about it taking a dive, so I thought id ask the mod what he would like to see on his forum. Addressed to Cait as well.

I'm not mdn - but look through the best of the NAAFI bar, or most threads with sizeable contributions from the likes of RFUK or Convoy_Cock. More of those

duckiciao said:
What sort of threads do you wish to see on the naafi MDN? Everyone is moaning about it taking a dive, so I thought id ask the mod what he would like to see on his forum. Addressed to Cait as well.
It isn't their forum fucknuts, its all of ours. If you feel the need to post something amusing, then just post it. All MDN is saying is don't ruin a thread by responding to something with "LOL" or assorted other detritus.

I'm just off to do terrible things to Maddy while I await whatever comedy genius you decide to post.

Latest Threads