New female infanteers - how's it going?

You wont though, no one else has.

You haven’t seen how I’ve taken to WFH. I resemble a bin bag full of cottage cheese currently.

No-one else has found out @Portree Kid ’s unit that he fought in the Falklands War with either though. I reckon it’ll be much harder to get him to tell which unit it was.

So you may or may not have failed on the rope pull…

Strange though I thought you were ambidextrous

I doubt I would have failed, they are basic tests.

Manage which police physical, there’s a few forces that may have tests that even you could possibly fail
I think i can manage level 5.4 on a 15 meter bleep test

Most of it except the rope pull.

I thought you had me on ignore
You are but every so often I like to see you ramblings.
So are you in the AR now? I bet they love you there

You are but every so often I like to see you ramblings.
So are you in the AR now? I bet they love you there

Still in the applying phase as covid has fucked things up.
Just need my medical but im not going to do 20 days quarantine to get it.

In the 20 years worth of CFTs i have done in the reserves, some were flat (Northern Ireland on mobilisation tests) some were hilly (Brecon, Halton(lakes)). Depend on what training area we had for the weekend or the terrain around the TAC/ARC.

Unfortunately can't put a hill in just for a CFT and take it out again to hit some imagined standard of hilliness.

Still, I have another phys test to do later this year, should be a doddle by the sound of it.

What I was getting at was that the variety of terrain, depending on location, has massive effect on the outcome of a PFA / CFT.

I’m not a fan of the new phys tests, but the main plus is that it creates a more effective form of standardisation.

Himmler74

On ROPS
On ROPs
Which standard was it?

Para
Commando
Gurkha
Gds?

All different.
@Portree Kid claims to have served, but gets all defensive when you ask him what part, he made claims of being down south in 82 then went all ad homs when asked to provide evidence.

We both know that there are users on this site that were down south, they are open and honest about it.

So I would take his claims with a huge dose of salt.

I didn’t know that you fought in The Falklands War. You have my respect for that. Even if we disagree about other things.

I have no need to shout loudly from the rooftops.

None asked for and none required - It wasn't as if it was voluntary or had an opt out clause.

Our disagreements on the other thread are mainly due to your laser like focus of what you see as a problem, whilst ignoring that the problem might actually stem from somewhere else.

An example

I have no need to shout loudly from the rooftops.
but you have posted twice suggestions that you fought in the Falklands War and not denied it when asked.

And then gone all coy when asked which unit it was with.

despite it being relevant to this thread.

and the thread you got a two week ban from.