New Explosions in Central London

Agent_Smith said:
frenchperson said:
countdokku said:
An enemy who will not be satisfied until every man, woman and child in this country - and the rest of the world - either follows a perverted form of Islam or is dead.
If you don't think we are at war, you need a serious reality check.
Where did you get this guff from? And how can you quote 'reality check' when this post suggests you're not of this Earth? This 'crazy ideology' idea put about by the likes of Blair is a huge misrepresentation of the truth. There are some nutters out there, but the threat is minimal in truth. When the stakes are so high (Iraq's the 2nd largest producer of oil) - expect world leaders to go in for this sort of thing - they'll try to build a picture of the enemy to fit the mad Mullah image and satisfy the public, or at least the impressionable members of it, who unfortunately get carried along with the tide. Get real and start your long journey to REALITY by reading The Independent - or The Guardian for that matter.
And how many have this small group killed over the last 10 years?

over 3000 on 9/11
over 200 in Bali
over 200 in the african embassy bombs
over 20 us sailors on USS cole
over 200 in Beslan
58 in london
over 200 in Madrid

The list goes on mate. They aren't a small group, they are a large number of small groups with similar aims, being guided by al-queda operatives and commanders

and read the guardian/indipendent Ho hum. :roll:

PS did you know the guardian employed a member of one of Britains most dangerous terrorist group. Bit of an own goal!
Frenchy, what do you think of this from the Guardian then?

Pope Won't Condemn Islam Over Bombings

Monday July 25, 2005 2:16 PM

AP Photo XAC108

LES COMBES, Italy (AP) - Pope Benedict XVI said Monday he did not see an anti-Christian motive in the recent wave of terrorist attacks blamed on Islamic extremists, attributing them instead to ``a much more general intention.''

The pontiff also told reporters it was important to seek dialogue with the best elements of Islam.

He spoke while on vacation in the Italian Alps after visiting a church, brushing off a question about whether he believed Islam was a religion of peace.

``I wouldn't want to label (it),'' he said. ``Certainly there are elements that favor peace. It also has other elements.''

Benedict said last week that terrorism is not the result of a clash between the West and Islam but the action of ``fanatics.''

The pope's spokesman said Sunday that Benedict was placing immense importance on a meeting with Muslims in Cologne, Germany, while he is in his homeland next month to lead the Roman Catholic Church's World Youth Day.

Benedict, who is approaching 100 days in the papacy, also was asked if he found it difficult being pontiff.

``In a certain sense yes, because I never thought about this ministry,'' he said. ``But it has gone well, also because the people have been good with me.''
here

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
Seriously, what do you think these ******* are after in terms of their objective?

And further more, why are UK born and bred citizens who follow the Muslim faith, so disatisfied that they will blow themselves and fellow brothers and sisters up?

Rod924 said:
Seriously, what do you think these ******* are after in terms of their objective?

And further more, why are UK born and bred citizens who follow the Muslim faith, so disatisfied that they will blow themselves and fellow brothers and sisters up?
In my humble opinion, the fantical followers of Islam view the Koran in a very extreme way. With AQ leading a new wave of Islamic war against the West (Christians). The bombings in Iraq, 9/11 and now the trouble in UK could be seen as these fanatics trying to incite a global Jihad on both sides of the divide.

The blowing up of fellow brothers and sister: well, it has been aired that fanatics in the Middle East are even contemplating attacks on Western Muslims who they believe have lost their way.

Al-Qaeda 'blames Blair for bombs'

Osama Bin Laden's lieutenant Ayman al-Zawahri has warned London will face more attacks because of Tony Blair's foreign policy decisions.
His comments were made in a videotape which was broadcast on Arab satellite channel al-Jazeera.

The al-Qaeda deputy said: "Blair has brought you destruction to the heart of London, and he will bring more destruction, God willing."

He also warned the US that Iraq would be worse than Vietnam.

Mr Blair denies his policies provoked the 7 July bombs, which killed 56.

Downing Street refused to comment on the latest al-Qaeda tape.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4745639.stm

PartTimePongo said:
Al-Qaeda 'blames Blair for bombs'

Osama Bin Laden's lieutenant Ayman al-Zawahri has warned London will face more attacks because of Tony Blair's foreign policy decisions.
His comments were made in a videotape which was broadcast on Arab satellite channel al-Jazeera.

The al-Qaeda deputy said: "Blair has brought you destruction to the heart of London, and he will bring more destruction, God willing."

He also warned the US that Iraq would be worse than Vietnam.

Mr Blair denies his policies provoked the 7 July bombs, which killed 56.

Downing Street refused to comment on the latest al-Qaeda tape.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4745639.stm
it was only a matter of time really...

it just goes to show that they are trying to pass the blame off onto someone else, just like the school bully.

Bomb suspect extradition hearing set
(Filed: 04/08/2005)

Hamdi Issac, the July 21 London bomb suspect held in custody in Italy, will face an extradition hearing on August 17, Italian authorities have said.

The 27-year-old - known in Britain as Hussain Osman - is being held in a high-security jail in Rome.

"Isaac: bombing was ‘a demonstrative action’
His lawyer, Maria Antonietta Sonnessa, and the Italian prosecutors have said the process could take weeks before a decision is reached on Britain's extradition request.

Isaac, who is British but of Ethiopian origin, was also arrested under Italian law for association with international terrorism.

Isaac - detained under a European arrest warrant at his brother Remzi's home in Rome last Friday - has already told his legal representative that he fears what might happen to him in an English prison.

His lawyer has confirmed that he admitted taking part in the abortive terrorist attacks. He is said to have "morally repented" for his alleged involvement.

Isaac was quoted as saying: "If I could, I'd turn the clock back and I wouldn't do it again."

He told Miss Sonnessa: "I am afraid of going back to England, I am afraid of what might happen to me in prison, I am afraid of spending the rest of my life in a cell.

"I beg of you, do everything you can to keep me here."

The alleged bomber also claimed that the device he is said to have had with him on the Shepherd's Bush Underground train consisted mainly of flour.

In his comments, reported in the Corriere della Sera newspaper, he said: "I swear it: in that bag there was a detonator but the rest was flour. It was to make a bang, frighten people. Only this, I haven't done anything else."

He added: "I would never have killed anyone, still less ever dream of carrying out a suicide attack. I love life, I have never thought of dying. The very idea terrifies me. It was a demonstrative action."

Osman was the last of the four alleged London bombers to be detained, when he was picked up in Rome last Friday."

What a little sh1t
"If I could, I'd turn the clock back and I wouldn't do it again."
"I am afraid of going back to England, I am afraid of what might happen to me in prison, I am afraid of spending the rest of my life in a cell."
"I swear it: in that bag there was a detonator but the rest was flour. It was to make a bang, frighten people. Only this, I haven't done anything else."
" I love life, I have never thought of dying. The very idea terrifies me."

john who has also never thought of sweet F -all.

The last refuge of a pussy!

Say i didn't mean it and i would take it back if i could!

Im sure Allah and his 72 virgins are laughing at him as we speak :D