New England Manager?

Who do you want as the new England manager?

• Arsene Wenger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jose Mourinho

• Guus Hiddink

• Martin O'Neil

• Must be English

• Lets try a Jock

• Total voters
Following on from the England Vs Croatia post.
Who do you want to see as the new England football manager?

I'd like to see Jose Mourinho, as I think he would give the media a good run for their money.

ukdaytona said:
You missed off 'Dont give a shite'
Very deliberate...and for obvious reasons.

I think our own Sven should be manager...he couldn't do a much worse job....hang on

ViolentBadger said:
I think our own Sven should be manager...he couldn't do a much worse job....hang on
Too many on the left wing, by any chance ??? Or would he just play down the middle????

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
saintstone said:
ViolentBadger said:
Too many on the left wing, by any chance ??? Or would he just play down the middle????

And can you imagine the raging rows in the dressing room…and that’s when Sven is in there by himself.

I'd like to see Mourhino, due to his experience, and Shearer as his No 2 to learn the job with a view to taking over in 4 - 6 years. But i'm a Leeds fan so what do I know about football :roll:

MB

Wenger would do it for me, but then again I thought Scott Carson was a good choice for last night............. 8O

Can I do it, 2 year contract, 500,000 pa, fail to score in first two games and get sacked, compensation for getting sacked and buy ex off. I thank you

Martin O'Neil

Either Fabio Capello, Martin O' Neill or Jose Mourinho.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Steve Bruce may have his eye on this money-making opportunity to p1ss off England Football Fans. After all, he postponed signing for Wigan yesterday.

Sam Allardyce has ruled himself out of the England job? ha ha ha ha ha ha he's not exactly setting the world alight with his managerial work at Newcastle is he!

Jose is the man. that said if Reading were having a better season Im sure Steve Coppells name would be in the frame.

Latest Threads