New England Manager?

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Murphy_Slaw, Nov 22, 2007.

1. Arsene Wenger

2. Jose Mourinho

3. Guus Hiddink

4. Martin O'Neil

5. Must be English

6. Lets try a Jock

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Following on from the England Vs Croatia post.
    Who do you want to see as the new England football manager?

I'd like to see Jose Mourinho, as I think he would give the media a good run for their money.
  2. You missed off 'Dont give a shite'
  3. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

I'd do it but I'm not on the poll :cry:
  4. 1st choice - Wenger
    after that Jose Mourinho or Klinsman
  5. Very deliberate...and for obvious reasons.
  6. I think our own Sven should be manager...he couldn't do a much worse job....hang on
  7. Capello has declared an intrest. At least he would have access to specksavers
  8. Alistair Darling - He couldnt FCUK it up anymore than he has anything else...
  9. Too many on the left wing, by any chance ??? Or would he just play down the middle????
  10. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

And can you imagine the raging rows in the dressing room…and that’s when Sven is in there by himself.
  11. I'd like to see Mourhino, due to his experience, and Shearer as his No 2 to learn the job with a view to taking over in 4 - 6 years. But i'm a Leeds fan so what do I know about football :roll:

12. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

first choice mourinho - second wenger

don't even think about klinsmann :roll:
  13. Wenger would do it for me, but then again I thought Scott Carson was a good choice for last night............. 8O
  14. Can I do it, 2 year contract, 500,000 pa, fail to score in first two games and get sacked, compensation for getting sacked and buy ex off. I thank you

Martin O'Neil