New Ebay Item Not Listed Yet

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by fastfast, Jan 22, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hello everyone, new user here and mainly just after information on a couple of items i have which are possibly going to go onto ebay next week unless somebody can made a sensible offer on them.

First one is a havesack (sp) or pouch for a gun cleaning kit, in beige with a long sholder strap
    there is no indication what era it is and i have not been able to find anything like it on the web as all those are either plastic or canvas.

secondly is a pamphlet, the only date i have found is 1940, 30 pages, detailing all ranks in various forces, the original cover is missing

any infos on these items will be appreciated and if i can, i will post some pics or links in the next few days
  2. Just mention as used by the saaaaaaaaaaaaas and show a picture, they will sell for £££££'s
  3. Beige pouch with long strap.
    Without a photo I can only guess!
    Spare parts wallet for a Bren?
    - 37 pattern webbing?
    Would hold a spare barrel and cleaning kit.

Issued ? well 1937 and might still have been around/stock/issue during the 80's
  4. i will have to wait till tomorrow before i can post any pics, sorry, not at my house.
  5. pics of said item:

im not all that bothered if its rare or not or how much it would be worth to a collector, just the name of it but i do know what
    its for.

6. It IS a spare parts wallet for the 303 Bren. Not worth much I am afraid as there are thousands on the market. Best of luck. Ditto the pamphlet.
  7. [​IMG]

neither will that bring much then i guess, thanks anyway
  8. *gets magic marker out* taa!
  9. I thought it was an accountable item as well as being classed as firearm
  10. looks like a non-doctor deluxe vibrator, available from Ann Summers.
  11. FF - I agree.

That explains why my missus was upset and there was a smell of singed hair last time I was home on leave!