• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

New Duty Uniform

We have been told we are getting the sizing packs in January for the new Duty Uniform! 8O

Has anyone actually seen what we are getting, and if so what is does it look like?

Oh and what are we supposed to be getting, as in amount? Has anyone got any photos?

This has been promised before, on numerous occasions but funding has always been the trouble.

All I can say is if they are going to give it to us then please do so we don’t look like Gestapo or just scruffy gits on Duty. :oops:

If they can’t give us the new kit then bring back the old Barrack dress.

conco said:
We have been told we are getting the sizing packs in January for the new Duty Uniform! 8O

Has anyone actually seen what we are getting, and if so what is does it look like?

Oh and what are we supposed to be getting, as in amount? Has anyone got any photos?

This has been promised before, on numerous occasions but funding has always been the trouble.

All I can say is if they are going to give it to us then please do so we don’t look like Gestapo or just scruffy gits on Duty. :oops:

Stick your Barrack dress up your hoop. :wink:

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Have seen the new kit, It's shite.

How can we spend so much money on that crap when people are going without on tours.

buryfc66 said:
conco said:

Stick your Barrack dress up your hoop. :wink:

seconded!! fecking crap

Seems that a form of Barrack Dress is on the cards and is being issued at our place next week. The kecks are macine washable and the shirts a kind of "Officer" colour. Depressing really. For comfort and utility you can't beat CS95.....er 95, has it REALLY been that long ?

Thank God it isn't trousers plastic, belt plastic etc.

Scabbers said:
Seems that a form of Barrack Dress is on the cards and is being issued at our place next week. The kecks are macine washable and the shirts a kind of "Officer" colour. Depressing really. For comfort and utility you can't beat CS95.....er 95, has it REALLY been that long ?

Thank God it isn't trousers plastic, belt plastic etc.
Feck!! I remember the days when getting into Barrack Dress was a step up!!

Trying to drive a 3/4 ton Lanny in No2 jacket along the Autobahn, with all the boxheads over takin you!!! Yester year!!

God!! I'M old!!

I think you are confusing a new duty dress with the new 'No2' dress which the majority are getting sized for in Jan / Feb.

In line with the seemingly ever-increasing push towards Tri-serviceability in my opinion, duty dress for RMP / Naval Regulators / RAF(P) should be black 'lightweights' and black shirt / jumper.

Been told it isn't the new No2s and that it will be a Tri service uniform.

Come on anyone seen what Kak we are supposed to be getting.

If it is as bad as people say, just leave us in the crap we have now and use the money where it could be better spent. ON OPS!

i think i have just seen a picture of the new no2 dress in the soldier magazine. on one of those buy your shiny kit here type adverts.

Latest Threads