New Druggie Burden Back from Laos

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by DesktopCommando, Aug 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Well shes got a Life Term in Britain !!! Why ? leave her to rot/die over there, she screwed with anothers countries laws, so she should pay the price, kid put into care and shot !, now shes in discussion with her lawyers here ? why ? , shes on a life term. :pissedoff:
  2. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Like the way she artificially inseminated herself with the j1zz of a fellow Brit drug smuggler who was more than twice her age....class. Now he is trying to get a lenient sentence on the basis of him being the Father. Oh dear. Well, at least she is in the right place - Broken Britain. And she will be out in about 8 years, probably. unlike the 'life means life' in Laos.
  3. This was the comment that surprised me...........

Her mother was flying into London from Dublin in the hope of seeing her daughter.

I was expecting her to fly in from Lagos...........possibly in the hope of finding out where the rest of the consignment was stashed, and to recover the codewords for the village 'boiler room' enterprise.

Edited to add:

..........and to arrange to have the offspring sold off to her Chinese 'organ-harvesting' contacts
  4. This utter waste of space should have been executed in Laos now the taxpayer here will have to fund this bitch and her chav to be offspring.
  5. Life sentance? I'd be fcuking amazed if she serves more than 4 years. No doubt the Human Rights lawyers are getting wet thinking about this case... :roll:

Probably sue the Gub'mint because they did'nt get her out fast enough! :x
  6. I wonder if a kindly mod could leave it where it is.
  7. Am I right in thinking we're now importing criminals to fill our already over crowded prisons now?
  8. Yes, but it's being done on a reciprocal basis - we're just about to send one to the US.
  9. She should have been killed in jail, not fcuked.
  10. She knew the laws of the land and the consequences of her actions and still tried to smuggle smack back to the why the f*ck are we intervening in her case, just makes our country look like a soft touch ( which it is) whats the problem we have'nt got enough criminals so we gotta import them I thought there were prisoners being released early due to overcrowding.........
  11. Commit a crime, knowingly, (ie strap a load of drugs to you) and you should stay in that country and do the time.

If it was a genuine mistake then maybe some effort could be made.
  12. Instead once again our lefties went round the world telling them they're doing it all wrong. :roll:

She should have been killed as per their laws and her child should have been presented to her NoK.
  13. Now now people!

Did not the Dear Leader say that all these immigrants to our shores 'enriched' our lives?
  14. Dirty bitch.

The Laos authorities should have killed her and her bastard child.
  15. Christ! Just what Britain needs, more tax payer funded dross 8O