new director

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by D-FENS, Jul 31, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I hear the new director will be banning all forms of red sauce from the corps as of next year. Long live Tomato sauce!!

2. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Wasn't' this done about twelve months ago or is my TARDIS broken

3. The report twelve months ago was one of those time jump thingys. Now it has actually happened! Ther are some crusty's at Puzzle Palace that will be looking for a new job 'cos this man will flay them and use their skin to make a new temporary shelter for AH! I shall watch with interest....

4. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

It wouln't be so bad if he'd have banned the RAF along with the sauce of the Gods.

Did he ban brown sauce too, or was that deemed acceptable?

5. woopert he has a distinct like of all forms of sauce in bottles. the jury is out as to whether silver dishes are deemed acceptable. Have got the mess staff on to the issue in anticipation!
    Meanwhile have large pockets for sachets ofsauce!

6. Purple_Flash

Purple_Flash War Hero Moderator

Did this chap command at a regt in the Yorkshire Valley? I seem to remember "Officer's Red Relish" being surreptitiously served in little bowls around there about six years ago... :p

7. yep that's the one

8. Is this the Danny Walker syndrome of the commissioned world?

ie: "Quick promote him, and he'll be posted somewhere else"

By the time I leave, he'll probably have made it all the way to chairman of the Corps Museum.....

9. Can we assume then that morale in the mess will dip further? I keep hearing of CO's and senior officers that have very funny ways of imposing their will and making a lot of people annoyed. Who gives a flying f*** if we have sauces in the mess. Or is it a budgetary thing? Will we have inspections in the field making sure no-one takes Tabasco to spice up rat packs?

They had sweet chilli sauce at Shawbury/Cranwell.That was civilised condimentation.