Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

NEW: Daily & Sunday Politics plus PMQs

Just before the programme went to PMQs Laura K pointed out that a six page summary from the legal advice points out that NI will definitely be split from the UK under May's deal. The UK would move into a separate deal and the admin between UK and mi would be huge and like a border - in time NI would move away from the UK. Also the agreement does indeed lock us into the EU and their good offices, which have been very few and far between!

The deal rubber ducks Britain and legal advice confirms that!

That's not my recollection of what the AG said yesterday. And so far NOTHING has turns up that affects 'the national interest'. I hope the HoC haul the AG over hot coals over this.

tbh theres absolutely no point attending as TM and her sycophants are on permanent send with the same tired out statements whilst the opposition are repeating the same arguments day after day - to be honest I will be extremely surprised if the 5 days of debate are actually needed! the battle lines are firmly set, noone is going to change their mind and its only delaying the inevitable! the only possible area of interest would be if TM decides to withdraw the deal before the vote or resigns

People won't changed their mind of their own volition, but threats and/or bribes might allow them to, after all what are the whips there for ?

Rebecca Long Bailey on now and what shrew she looks like. Her face is as screwed up as her Party's policies!

Mind you, she just came out with a truism - the WA does not refer to a Back Stop but to a Full Stop!

ETA: now for BoJo! :D

Rebecca Long Bailey on now and what shrew she looks like. Her face is as screwed up as her Party's policies!

Mind you, she just came out with a truism - the WA does not refer to a Back Stop but to a Full Stop!

ETA: now for BoJo! :D
I thought Boris held his own there.
R L- B is just a party political broadcast with specs.

I wonder if the first question at PMQs today will be

"Would the Prime Minister like the phone number for Pickford's London?"

:twisted:

An idiot speaks:

Some of the respondents fall into that category. At least one early shouter has forgotten that zero-hours contracts came in under Labour (to meet the conditions of an EU directive, apparently) and food banks were prevalent under them, too - but they barred social security staff from telling people where they were or that they existed. The Tories binned that policy on Day One (possibly because Clegg made them).

Apologies as I cannot embed the video here, but even from me, PMTM looks utterly pathetic and desperate in this 32 sec capture.
" Honest Sir...it was not me..it was those bad boys behind me"
EU says no to May on renegotiating deal
FFS PM, get out and get your life back.
Nailing a trifle to a wall now after two years of pushing a rope.

The Andrew Marr programme is just giving us a view of the status of brexit as it stands just now. Several politicians on from all sides and all just going round in circles saying the same old stuff, the same platitudes and insults going absolute nowhere!

The only real thing missing from brexit is a Leader.

May is not a leader and truthfully there are not too many sitting in the HofC either, from any Party. That has been the huge problem with brexit - no strong positive leadership, from either side.

I thought liam Fox acquitted himself pretty well.His three objections were sensible and well presented.
I thought he was a rubbish defence secretary though,but aren'they all?
But all he did was rehash all the old arguments. There is nothing new, no new leadership.

Every summit in Brussels has been shouted as the Last Chance and every one has resulted in the EU saying No and Mrs May saying the EU are still open for negotiation! Pure rubbish! Now we are being told the January summit is the same Last Chance Saloon.

May won't bring the vote to parliament as she knows she will lose it. She realises that the number supporting her deal can be counted on one digit but once the vote goes to parliament she is out of a job. This complete farce is just designed to keep her employed!

Time for the Tory Party to sort itself out, get rid of May and advance this process, even if that means no-deal brexit.

The Andrew Marr programme is just giving us a view of the status of brexit as it stands just now. Several politicians on from all sides and all just going round in circles saying the same old stuff, the same platitudes and insults going absolute nowhere!

Sounds like the Brexit threads

But all he did was rehash all the old arguments. There is nothing new, no new leadership.

Every summit in Brussels has been shouted as the Last Chance and every one has resulted in the EU saying No and Mrs May saying the EU are still open for negotiation! Pure rubbish! Now we are being told the January summit is the same Last Chance Saloon.

May won't bring the vote to parliament as she knows she will lose it. She realises that the number supporting her deal can be counted on one digit but once the vote goes to parliament she is out of a job. This complete farce is just designed to keep her employed!

Time for the Tory Party to sort itself out, get rid of May and advance this process, even if that means no-deal brexit.

It's too late to get rid of May, only a general election can do that now

She is the kamikaze remainer after all