NEW: Daily & Sunday Politics plus PMQs

New time of 1500hrs.

Interesting dress being worn by Angela Rayner . . . split, unbuttoned, to the waist at the front!

Somewhat of a relief that she is wearing tights ;) !!

As shown in the link provided by @FourZeroCharlie on the specific Angela Rayner thread ;) .

Last edited:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
New time of 1500hrs.

Interesting dress being worn by Angela Rayner . . . split, unbuttoned, to the waist at the front!

Somewhat of a relief that she is wearing tights ;) !!
Advertising for her new role - one that would move her on the the Night Shift as a Laydee!

Speaker just incorrectly introduced Sir Ed Davey as Ed Balls! :grin:
Boris responded to his question by stating the Speaker was spot on, as Davey was spouting just that (balls) - a cracker of a put down.
Incidentally, the shameless, hypocritical Davey took the PM to task about rising energy bills, when it was Davey, as Energy Minister in the Coalition Government, who was part responsible for the introduction of many of the ‘green levies’ we are all currently suffering from. What a prize turd Mr Davey is.

The BBC's new host for "Politics Live", Alex Forsyth (female), seems very good.

Speaker just incorrectly introduced Sir Ed Davey as Ed Balls! :grin:
Boris responded to his question by stating the Speaker was spot on, as Davey was spouting just that (balls) - a cracker of a put down.
Incidentally, the shameless, hypocritical Davey took the PM to task about rising energy bills, when it was Davey, as Energy Minister in the Coalition Government, who was part responsible for the introduction of many of the ‘green levies’ we are all currently suffering from. What a prize turd Mr Davey is.
Sir Ed Davey? Nope, doesn't ring a bell...

A very pious vegan is talking right now, chap called Ed Winters. Became a vegan after hearing a report about a wagon crashing on the M62, loads of chickens were killed. I remember it, btw, and there was a campaign (short lived) to raise a monument to the dead poultry, I kid you not. Anyway, if this chap wasn't so self righteous it could be a sketch from The Fast Show.

A very pious vegan is talking right now, chap called Ed Winters. Became a vegan after hearing a report about a wagon crashing on the M62, loads of chickens were killed. I remember it, btw, and there was a campaign (short lived) to raise a monument to the dead poultry, I kid you not. Anyway, if this chap wasn't so self righteous it could be a sketch from The Fast Show.
The lunatics have taken over!

They certainly have! The latest and it might be improper to introduce the subject on this thread but "Midget Gems" are to be renamed to prevent offence to vertically challenged folk. I kit you not!
I saw that as well. Mr Vegan was so upset about all the little animals that I thought he was actually going to cry.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
They certainly have! The latest and it might be improper to introduce the subject on this thread but "Midget Gems" are to be renamed to prevent offence to vertically challenged folk. I kit you not!
Should have changed it to shortarse gems! The new name is going to be mini gems - how long before another outraged dwarf is going to complain about the mini tag?

I saw that as well. Mr Vegan was so upset about all the little animals that I thought he was actually going to cry.
Has anyone told him about pigs hearts being used in human transplants yet?

winners all round ( as I explained to a vegan I am trolling on FB earlier today)

man, dieing from heart disease , gets a new GM designed heart transplanted

hospital staff get pork chops for tea , and bacon for breakfast

Imagine the scene, a Vegan goes to the doctors complaining he doesn't feel well all the time. After much investigation it transpires the patient has a failing heart and the only thing that will save them is a transplant.

Consultant tells patient he may not have enough time left to wait for a human heart to become available and explains that a pigs heart may save the patient, however they may have to slaughter a fair few pigs until they find a suitable heart.

I wonder how the patients morals would stack up given the alternative.

Should have changed it to shortarse gems! The new name is going to be mini gems - how long before another outraged dwarf is going to complain about the mini tag?

I was chatting with a guy who was in the Kensington's in WW1, and he often mentioned his mate 'low-bum'. Eventually I asked why, and it seemed this guy had a greater body to leg ratio than usual, so was not small enough to be midget-like.

Not just Low-Bums, but M&S Low-Bums.

Imagine the scene, a Vegan goes to the doctors complaining he doesn't feel well all the time. After much investigation it transpires the patient has a failing heart and the only thing that will save them is a transplant.

Consultant tells patient he may not have enough time left to wait for a human heart to become available and explains that a pigs heart may save the patient, however they may have to slaughter a fair few pigs until they find a suitable heart.

I wonder how the patients morals would stack up given the alternative.
I imagine it would be a similar moral dilemma facing Jehovah’s Witnesses and their refusal to allow blood transfusions. Never understood that personally, particularly when it involves children.
I just wonder if a hard line Vegan, facing certain death would turn down the offer of an animal’s heart if it was to save their life?

Latest Threads