NEW: Daily & Sunday Politics plus PMQs

PMQs starting after two weeks or so! Should be fun.

As ever BBC missed the start wasting time talking to Studio heads.
Boris, as ever, looked like a bag of shit. When they zoomed in on him, the back of his jacket was covered in hair. Had the dog been sitting on it this morning?
I know his shambolic appearance is part of the package, but he clearly needs a bit of help before being allowed in front of the cameras! :grin:

Although he was not hosting the show, it was interesting to see that a rather (sun-burnt) AN was included - via the inter-web - as a "contributor". He made more pertinent observations that the rest of them put-together!

Boris, as ever, looked like a bag of shit. When they zoomed in on him, the back of his jacket was covered in hair. Had the dog been sitting on it this morning?
I know his shambolic appearance is part of the package, but he clearly needs a bit of help before being allowed in front of the cameras! :grin:
I believe magic grandad shared grooming tips with him.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Not much comment on today’s PMQs on here. Why?
Because most of the comments went to the Boris thread. I thought you kept up with the Boris posts so you can weep and wail over the badness if Boris and his Tory Party, of which you certainly are not part.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Indeed as the well groomed ones have shown so well, John Major, Tony Blair, Theresa May.

I am quite happy for him to be a tad rumpled as long as he keeps performing as well as he is. Indeed I would not mind if he was dressed like a tramp when he tells the EU to foxtrot oscar.

Blackford associating PM with Trump and suggests America heading towards an autocracy. PM supports right for lawful protest. Blackford seems unhappy about UK selling riot gear to US. I wonder if Blackford supports Antifa, violence, looting and arson?
I am now beginning to think about the state of Bunter Blackford’s mental health

I doubt there's anything mentally wrong, he's just a sneering left whinger who see's bad in anything and everything except his own Party politics.
He's minted if they ever need a fat controller for a live action Thomas the tank engine

Is there a more sanctimonious creep of an MP than Ed Davey? What an epic chopper!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Lammy on Marr getting an extremely easy interview, allowed to speak but not answer the question, with very little challenge.

BBC continues to take the piss and treat the audience as ignorant children who will believe anything they are told, factually correct or not!

Lammy on Marr getting an extremely easy interview, allowed to speak but not answer the question, with very little challenge.

BBC continues to take the piss and treat the audience as ignorant children who will believe anything they are told, factually correct or not!
If it wasn’t for social distancing, I reckon Lammy would have been lying down on the studio floor with Marr rubbing his tummy!
I expect the Chancellor will not get such an easy interview later on in the programme.

Last edited:
Wednesday PMQs were live on Talk Radio which made a change from watching it on telly.
Starmer sounding like a broken record. Boris sounding more like himself. Nailed starmer on his flipping between supporting and opposing policies and actions as the wind blows. Rishi's announcements were also aired. These have received mixed though on the whole positive but it was always going to be too much or not enough.

1594254815388.png

1594254872881.png

Of course not everyone is happy about the stamp duty holiday and justifiably so. If only they would find a way to do away with it altogether and simplify the tax system.
1594255063892.png

Live with Littlewood discusses the Chancellor's speech and also the very real danger of cancel culture driven by the woke liberals trying desperately to score the best faux outrage. There's loads in here and some interesting views on economics, lockdown and liberty.

Duration ~ 1 hr 50 mins. The freedom of speech part begins around 1Hr 15mins.

Live with Littlewood – with Isabel Oakeshott, Claire Fox and Andrew Lilico
iealondon
6.97K subscribers

Sunak: Saint or Sinner? Join our stellar cast as they discuss today's fiscal statement, "cancel culture," how the West should approach China post-pandemic. Guests include: Silkie Carlo, Director, Big Brother Watch Claire Fox, former MEP and Founder, Academy of Ideas Matthew Lesh, Head of Research, Adam Smith Institute Andrew Lilico, Chairman and Executive Director, Europe Economics Dr Kristian Niemietz, Head of Political Economy, Institute of Economic Affairs Isabel Oakeshott, Political Journalist and Commentator Duncan Simpson, Research Director, TaxPayers' Alliance Dr Jamie Whyte, Writer and Author

Last edited:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Andrew Marr interviewing Rachael Reeves, Labour MP and after asking a question just allowing her to go off on Party position without going anywhere near answering the question. No real interruption just spluttering in the background then finished off with "good clear answers" - yes, but not to your questions!

Latest Threads