NEW: Daily & Sunday Politics plus PMQs

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Marr has now interviewed Labour, foreign politicians and now First Minister of Scotland with virtually no interruptions. Dominic Raab next - I wonder if this phenomenon of actually letting people answer the question will continue. ;)

Marr is such a prat.

'but what if I'm only five feet away, but there's a brick wall in between?. Will the app understand?'

Andrew Marr Show today. Watching him interview a German and a Swedish senior politician and the interviews looked to me to be pre-recorded yet made to look as though AM was running a live interview. I have no idea why that was done but the two interviews felt very stilted and slightly out of kilter.

It may just be me, but that is how the interviews seemed.

I liked what was being said and the interviewers were not going to criticise the UK government and Marr did not interrupt to try to bring them back on 'BBC Message'.

At no point did we get the interviewee and Marr in the same screen like the current and most interviews.

I have no idea why the BBC would try to make a pre-recorded interview as a live one, but that seems to be what has happened.

Anyone else see the interviews have similar views or is my paranoia showing? :)
No paranoia, I was thinking exactly the same.

I saw it.

He must have found the German (the next Ambassador to London) very disappointing – Nightmarr scenario tried more than once to get him to criticise Westminster, and Herr Hun knocked him through the covers effortlessly.

The Swedish lady – whose government, of course, has taken a different approach – was given 50% of that airtime. She gave the weasel no comfort either.

You’re right.
He has become embarrassingly poor in this role.
P45 time.
Constant sniping and anti-Government rhetoric. He never gives any credit or acknowledges the sheer challenge presented by this pandemic.
The man is an utter twat and needs showing the door. Way past his best (whatever that was).

Marr has now interviewed Labour, foreign politicians and now First Minister of Scotland with virtually no interruptions. Dominic Raab next - I wonder if this phenomenon of actually letting people answer the question will continue. ;)
That will be a big fat no!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I like Raab!

Marr trying to start a rumour and Raab telling Marr off, Marr saying he did not say that, Raab's response - "Yes you did". Marr moved on!

Good to see politicians not taking the sh!t from Marr

After all the hoo ha that PNBJ missed 5 COBRA meetings did he ask Wee Jimmy why she missed 6 of them?

I like Raab!

Marr trying to start a rumour and Raab telling Marr off, Marr saying he did not say that, Raab's response - "Yes you did". Marr moved on!

Good to see politicians not taking the sh!t from Marr
Yes, putting the drup in its place – politely and firmly.

One nil, Foreign Secretary

Gove is being very good. He is not letting Marr interrupt and kicking back the questions as "j'acuse" type questions not helpful to the situation. Very good interview by Gove.
Got to admit to a sneaking admiration for him. However, he has a long way to go to be forgiven for the feckup he made of Education...

A nice initial response from the Leader of the Opposition at PMQs just now, setting just the right tone. Not a statement you could ever associate with his bitter and twisted predecessor.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Lets get the important bits of PMQs today on here right at the start. Angela Rayner sitting on the opposition front bench (suitable social distancing in place) in a leather skirt hiked halfway up her thighs is not too bad a sight.
#
No doubt some of the more 'puter savvy types can put up a screenshot if they feel up to it.

Lets get the important bits of PMQs today on here right at the start. Angela Rayner sitting on the opposition front bench (suitable social distancing in place) in a leather skirt hiked halfway up her thighs is not too bad a sight.
#
No doubt some of the more 'puter savvy types can put up a screenshot if they feel up to it.
She's a right dirty scutter! I could be persuaded to take one for the team though, if the price was right......
1588159412171.png

#
:pukel:

Jacob Rees Mogg giving her some lessons:

1588159533273.png

FFS, is it really necessary for everybody to suck up/pass on their congratulations on the new born – the Speaker did it at the start, that should’ve been enough.

Latest Threads