NEW: Daily & Sunday Politics plus PMQs

Is she his 'appropriate adult', his preference for a bit of black is well known or is she unable to smell wee?
Well she didn't seem to be the responsible adult because Corbyn did the same shambolic performance as he always has done . I mean , "it's good that we're all sitting apart so we don't cross fertilise each other" ffs.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Well she didn't seem to be the responsible adult because Corbyn did the same shambolic performance as he always has done . I mean , "it's good that we're all sitting apart so we don't cross fertilise each other" ffs.
Actually OMQs was ok today because the protagonists did not have much of an audience sitting around them - they should restrict numbers to those allocated questions every week.

Getting a bit pissed off with Fatty Blackford ignoring the Speaker and addressing his questions directly to the PM. I know the SNP see the Speaker as the link to Royalty and the SNP are a republican party but rulz is rulz so he should be picked up for it by Hoyle.

Actually OMQs was ok today because the protagonists did not have much of an audience sitting around them - they should restrict numbers to those allocated questions every week.

Getting a bit pissed off with Fatty Blackford ignoring the Speaker and addressing his questions directly to the PM. I know the SNP see the Speaker as the link to Royalty and the SNP are a republican party but rulz is rulz so he should be picked up for it by Hoyle.
Flu a get out for SNP also saved Labours bacon in May locals?

Is she his 'appropriate adult', his preference for a bit of black is well known or is she unable to smell wee?
I doubt she's tried to cultivate his allotment yet

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Newsnight on just now and John McDonnell has claimed, several times, that Boris has made his announcements because Labour forced him into action.

What absolute Bollox but there is no danger of Kirsty Warm, who invited a Scottish Labour Leader to join her and her family on holiday, of challenging him.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I wish someone would remind McDonnell that had Labour been in power there would not have been any money to bail out the economy and workforce.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Fatty Blackford now saying "We needed to do what we did today". It was the Tories that took action and these minnows are trying to claim credit.

That wee screechy bird keeps jumping the gun after Cobra meetings, trying to make herself look sooooooo important.

I don't expect it will get her many new voters, but sadly her already deluded followers will be lapping it up.

Just a tad annoying that I have to keep seeing her on the news, Sky, C4 and BBC will do anything to try to undermine any non-Labour government.

B'stards !

An hour long PMQ today. I wonder how Jeremy will react to the current situation - student level political point scoring or with gravitas, like his Shadow Health Secretary?
Update: He’s point scoring from Question 1!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Jezza bring characteristically bitter in his response to Boris noting and applauding his last appearance at PMQs.

An hour long PMQ today. I wonder how Jeremy will react to the current situation - student level political point scoring or with gravitas, like his Shadow Health Secretary?
Update: He’s point scoring from Question 1!
Care staff, care staff, care staff blah blah blah.

What is the government doing to bring back British expats who feel abandoned by this government?

The ones who abandoned this country to live overseas?

Bile and bitterness from both Corbyn and Blackford.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
What is the government doing to bring back British expats who feel abandoned by this government?

The ones who abandoned this country to live overseas?
From what @exbleep told us, an I see no reason to doubt him, the ex-pat community is happy to stay where they are in the main. I think this is more about Brits who are travelling/ holidaying/ working in foreign climes and who now can't get home.

Jezza bring characteristically bitter in his response to Boris noting and applauding his last appearance at PMQs.
Yeah, he’s an ungracious knobber.
He’s also too slow for the current, fast-evolving situation- mentioning an equipment shortage seconds after Boris has said that there has been some progress on addressing that with the help of HMF.
It also occurred to me that instead of sitting on his backside and sniping from the sidelines about equipment shortages, there’s nothing to stop him picking up a telephone and using his contacts in the workers’ utopias of the world to find stuff himself! I’m sure Venezuela is a veritable powerhouse of medical equipment production.

Bile and bitterness from both Corbyn and Blackford.
Blackford banging on and on about money for self employed. Which the chancellor already said was very much more complicated than ordinary workers and expect something this week. Not good enough for Blackford, he wants magic to happen and money NOW!

From what @exbleep told us, an I see no reason to doubt him, the ex-pat community is happy to stay where they are in the main. I think this is more about Brits who are travelling/ holidaying/ working in foreign climes and who now can't get home.
Ah but! Magic Grandad saying some not covered by health insurance and insurance running out and they want money money money!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Just noticed John McDonnell sitting right at the back and side of the Opposition benches. There but not taking part? Svengali comes to mind when considering J McD!

Latest Threads