NEW: Daily & Sunday Politics plus PMQs

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Andrew Marr show. This is becoming boringly similar, he interviewed Chukka Umnna, Baroness Chucklebutty and allowed both of them to talk and say what they want with very little interruption. On comes Boris Johnson who can hardly string a couple of words together without interruption. Marr has an agenda of blaming the Tories for anything and everything including actions of the previous Labour administration. His bias is so palpable that his interviews no longer hold any punch or importance.

Andrew Marr show. This is becoming boringly similar, he interviewed Chukka Umnna, Baroness Chucklebutty and allowed both of them to talk and say what they want with very little interruption. On comes Boris Johnson who can hardly string a couple of words together without interruption. Marr has an agenda of blaming the Tories for anything and everything including actions of the previous Labour administration. His bias is so palpable that his interviews no longer hold any punch or importance.
I almost quoted that word for word on the Andrew Marr thread.
Marr has a blatant agenda and a Jeckyll and Hyde personality, depending on who is sat opposite. Impartial broadcasting my arse.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Good come back from Boris when Marr interrupts again and again "Please allow me to answer, I think the viewers might be more interested in my answers than your questions."

O Zangado

War Hero
I need a new telly visual device thingy The old one seems to have grown an occasional table in the middle of its screen.

OZ

watched the news this morning asking people on the bridge how they felt ... usual snowflake grief whore sobbing with tears down her cheeks ... but what really got my goat was hen they "interviewed" the islamic chap ...basically:-
"so you witnessed the event ? "
"well yes , I heard a couple of bangs then I went home to check my family was ok "

took, about 3 minutes to get that from him

watched the news this morning asking people on the bridge how they felt ... usual snowflake grief whore sobbing with tears down her cheeks ... but what really got my goat was hen they "interviewed" the islamic chap ...basically:-
"so you witnessed the event ? "
"well yes , I heard a couple of bangs then I went home to check my family was ok "

took, about 3 minutes to get that from him
After the Manchester bomb in 2017, ch4 news spoke to a group of young Muslims in south Manchester. The only thing that they cared about was if there would be a backlash against the Muslim community.

NSP

LE
We have just had the clip of Comrade Cob linking Friday's attack to Iraq. So basically, terrorist attacks on us are all our fault.
Or the Labour Party's fault...

Or the Labour Party's fault...
On Politics Live it seemed to be blamed on Boris and the Conservatives. I may have missed it while out of the room but neither Saint Tony nor Labour seemed to get much blame for GW2 and of course Saint Jeremy would have "well, it depends.."

On Politics Live it seemed to be blamed on Boris and the Conservatives. I may have missed it while out of the room but neither Saint Tony nor Labour seemed to get much blame for GW2 and of course Saint Jeremy would have "well, it depends.."
You (and others . . . ), mention a certain politician, and this appears in my "side-bar" . . .

1575294221603.png

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
John McDonnell getting an extremely easy interview by Marr and allowed to make long statements.

Big difference to how Marr conducted his interviews last week.

Hypocritical biased Barsteward!

John McDonnell getting an extremely easy interview by Marr and allowed to make long statements.

Big difference to how Marr conducted his interviews last week.

Hypocritical biased Barsteward!
Why is nobody challenging him on that blatant opportunist freebie for Waspie’s? He’s adopting his most caring, compassionate front and banging on how passionate he is about righting an ‘historical injustice’ which has been going on for years. Why isn’t it costed in his Grey Book then? Most sensible people understand it only came into play the day after Boris was challenged by a WASPIE at a TV debate and he at least had the honesty to say it was ‘unaffordable’.
Then Voila - the next day it is announced as a freebie by Jeremy and John. Fantasy economics. It can’t be said often enough - John McDonnell bankrupted the Greater London Council and was sacked by Ken Livingstone for his incompetence. He shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near the Treasury.

Johned

Old-Salt
To say Maccydee shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the Treasury is a gross understatement. He shouldn't be allowed anywhere near political life and influence whatsoever!

Why is nobody challenging him on that blatant opportunist freebie for Waspie’s? He’s adopting his most caring, compassionate front and banging on how passionate he is about righting an ‘historical injustice’ which has been going on for years. Why isn’t it costed in his Grey Book then? Most sensible people understand it only came into play the day after Boris was challenged by a WASPIE at a TV debate and he at least had the honesty to say it was ‘unaffordable’.
Then Voila - the next day it is announced as a freebie by Jeremy and John. Fantasy economics. It can’t be said often enough - John McDonnell bankrupted the Greater London Council and was sacked by Ken Livingstone for his incompetence. He shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near the Treasury.
Assuming that the nation takes leave of its collective senses there is no certainty that McDonnell will become Chancellor of the Exchequer.

The Prime Minister appoints cabinet ministers and Corbyn may decide to ditch McDonnell or move McDonnell to another post as he may regard him as too great a threat to his position.

McDonnell may decide to move against Corbyn and go for the top job itself. Labour has form for this. There was an attempt to replace Atlee in 1945 once the election results were in but this was thwarted by Bevin. And in 1981 Andrew McIntosh was elected as Labour leader of the Greater London Council, only to be toppled by Ken Livingstone within 24 hours.

To say Maccydee shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the Treasury is a gross understatement. He shouldn't be allowed anywhere near political life and influence whatsoever!
Oh you gotta love that Johnny Mc. The only shadow chancellor who ever got sacked for bankrupting the far left GLC, led by the far left leader Ken Livingston.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
John McDonnell being tripped up on the cost of nationalisation of rail etc!

The bugger is lying through his teeth and I hope that this becomes more obvious to voters.

Fully visited manifesto but won't say how much it will cost do their manifesto is NOT costed.

Not at four day week but a 32 hour week spread over X number if days! Cloud cuckoo land.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Jo Coburn is getting very annoying talking more than the person she is interviewing. Going on about the real money as opposed to what is actually handed over. 40£billion to the NHS is really 20.5£billion in real terms.

I wonder if each month she complains that her £200,000 salary is not really that and in real terms is only £100k!?

Latest Threads