NEW: Daily & Sunday Politics plus PMQs

Sky have already beat the BBC to it, earlier watched Bolton discussing GE 2019 things with two pretty much fair commentators but he couldn't resist incessent sniping at anything tory related.
You know who his missus is, I assume?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Fairly balanced today. Both Tory and Labour given a hard time by JoCo. Panel seem reasonable with nobody shouting over the others - yet!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Did you see Chuka's conference speech though?
Until they cut him off to go to serious issues. It was a pretty limp delivery of a non new subject. Basically a bash Boris tone but that is to be expected.

Until they cut him off to go to serious issues. It was a pretty limp delivery of a non new subject. Basically a bash Boris tone but that is to be expected.
Trump evil, Boris new Trump, nothing to say about the danger's of Corbyn and co.
Moran on now talking and talking and talking...

You know who his missus is, I assume?
Good heavens . . . :( .

We are talking about Adam Boulton . . . yes ?!

I used to visit his earlier/first wife Leyla when she worked in the Moscow office of the Financial Times, 1990-95. She sat at/worked on, a high Dickensian type desk and chair, positioned in the very middle of her office. Some thirty years ago - I remember - she was (obviously!) younger, brighter, with a very attractive elfin face.

(I will NOT include a link to her present web-page :( ).

Good heavens . . . :( .

We are talking about Adam Boulton . . . yes ?!

I used to visit his earlier/first wife Leyla when she worked in the Moscow office of the Financial Times, 1990-95. She sat at/worked on, a high Dickensian type desk and chair, positioned in the very middle of her office. Some thirty years ago - I remember - she was (obviously!) younger, brighter, with a very attractive elfin face.

(I will NOT include a link to her present web-page :( ).
Boulton has a slight resemblance to a certain screen villain...
1574694803417.png

Last edited:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Jones has been allowed to spout his dangerous pish with very little challenge and Coburn is just letting him witter on.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Looks like he has made an agreement that he would only appear if he is the main speaker and not be subject to challenge.

Andrewneilshow this evening.

Majoring in NHS.

Has AN been starved of red meat for the last week . . . ?!

Andrewneilshow this evening.

Majoring in NHS.

Has AN been starved of red meat for the last week . . . ?!
Looking at his side profile, I doubt he has been starved of anything!

Mufulira

Old-Salt
Owen Jones is on Politics Live today.
He has just said that he does not believe that the leadership of the Labour party is anti semetic.
HAHAHAHA......etc.
Canadian press Nat'l Post had a big splash on Anti-Semiticism in Labour Party and how it is not being acknowledged during this upcoming GE.

Andrew Neil hosts today, despite the BBC description:

Continuing coverage of the election campaign with Jo Coburn and guests, including journalists Matthew Parris, Julia Hartley Brewer and Torsten Bell from the Resolution Foundation. Plus Labour's Lucy Powell and the Conservatives' Paul Scully.

Lucy Powell seems delusional.

Last edited:
Andrew Neil hosts today, despite the BBC description:

Continuing coverage of the election campaign with Jo Coburn and guests, including journalists Matthew Parris, Julia Hartley Brewer and Torsten Bell from the Resolution Foundation. Plus Labour's Lucy Powell and the Conservatives' Paul Scully.
Good to have AN in the chair - he’s having a great campaign so far!
Yet another mediocre, sound bite heavy Labour MP getting shredded - this time it is Lucy Powell.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I thought LP did quite well and unlike Barry Gardner, kept her cool and did not look like she was on the verge of a heart attack.

The Tory OTH was a lightweight - so much so that I can't recall his name. Looked like he was trying to hide in a corner all the time.

Latest Threads