NEW: Daily & Sunday Politics plus PMQs

Jo Cole didn't seem happy this morning. Can't think why. The mood descended a bit when Labour shadow attorney or whatever turned up, replacing Caroline Lucas. Conservative bloke very positive. Good that Katy Balls is appearing more often.

Labour appreciate May's dedication to public service but using the opportunity to slate Boris and cheer Jeremy Corbyn. In the background they seem to have been primed to expect to bring down the government and to take over and transform the UK...

Good finishing comment to Corbyn by PMTM! She has accepted it's time for her to leave, perhaps the leader of the opposition should do the same. :) That got a half smile from Corbyn...

A surprisingly polite farewell to PM from Ian Blackford, appreciating the times when they worked together during various emergency events.

Many commendations across the house for May's commitment to public service and several for her work on Modern Slavery act and mental health. She plans to continue her interest in these matters and autism. Standing ovation from most of the house bar the Labour front bench.

Last edited:

NSP

LE
She has accepted it's time for her to leave, perhaps the leader of the opposition should do the same.
Nooooo!! That shower of excreta might end up becoming electable to government under a new leader!!!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I knew the Nats were not going to clap PMTM out after her last PMQs but I thought the Labour front bench might have been a bit more grown up on this and given the exiting PM some recognition. Many of Labour back benchers did so but Corbyn and his cabal sat on their hands. A bit childish if not churlish.

I knew the Nats were not going to clap PMTM out after her last PMQs but I thought the Labour front bench might have been a bit more grown up on this and given the exiting PM some recognition. Many of Labour back benchers did so but Corbyn and his cabal sat on their hands. A bit childish if not churlish.
Harriet Harman was keen to point out that irrespective of differing political views the importance of May's work on the Modern Slavery act, mental health etc but Momentum holds the Labour front bench down. SWIDT?

Harriet Harman was keen to point out that irrespective of differing political views the importance of May's work on the Modern Slavery act, mental health etc but Momentum holds the Labour front bench down. SWIDT?
I'd change that to Harriet Harperson before the social media police come knocking on your door accusing you of a hate crime

Nooooo!! That shower of excreta might end up becoming electable to government under a new leader!!!
Go on, then. Name one.
Watson
McDonnell
Abbott
Thornberry
(I could keep going but it would be pointless).

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
This made me laugh.

EBBC9566-AD12-4F74-8384-26EC220155A1.jpeg
Can’t wait to see them on the same stage.

Go on, then. Name one.
Watson
McDonnell
Abbott
Thornberry
(I could keep going but it would be pointless).
I'm sure young Kinnock will regard it as his unequivocal, unquestionable, destiny ;)

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I'm sure young Kinnock will regard it as his unequivocal, unquestionable, destiny ;)
And Benn, Balls-Cooper but they won't get it as Momentum will stop that one. The name missing from the list is the very ambitious Long-Bailey! Momentum's current poster girl.

And Benn, Balls-Cooper but they won't get it as Momentum will stop that one. The name missing from the list is the very ambitious Long-Bailey! Momentum's current poster girl.
Do you think she's fully aware that she's only Macdonell's sock puppet?
Surely she realises that as a bird in a 1970s Party she's only supposed to look good and make the tea.

Surely she realises that as a bird in a 1970s Party she's only supposed to look good and make the tea.
Not sure what her brew making ability is, but she’s failing spectacularly on the first part!

There's only two things McDonnell uses socks for and neither involves wearing a sock on his hand, oh, wait!