NEW: Daily & Sunday Politics plus PMQs

Has Soubry opened her mouth to comment yet?
I believe she holds robust views on left-wingers using the term ‘Nazi’ to describe people in political authority.

I'm sure I heard the opposition stand-in at PMQs today referred to as "Rebecca Wrong-Daily."

Either way, I'm nicking that!

"Jo Coburn is joined by Toby Young, Miatta Fahnbulleh, Claire Cohen, and Aaron Bastani (communist) to discuss the Conservative leadership contest, dystopian portrayals of a post-Brexit future in video games, and how to make politics simpler."

Toby took on Bastani's communist ideals and Miatta's downer on capitalism which has enabled millions to rise up from poverty. He pointed out the tens of millions that died under Soviet and Chinese communism. Of course this does nothing to dissuade members of a cult determined to hammer a square peg in a round hole by force.

"Jo Coburn is joined by Toby Young, Miatta Fahnbulleh, Claire Cohen, and Aaron Bastani (communist) to discuss the Conservative leadership contest, dystopian portrayals of a post-Brexit future in video games, and how to make politics simpler."

Toby took on Bastani's communist ideals and Miatta's downer on capitalism which has enabled millions to rise up from poverty. He pointed out the tens of millions that died under Soviet and Chinese communism. Of course this does nothing to dissuade members of a cult determined to hammer a square peg in a round hole by force.
He won't be invited back on again then.