NEW: Daily & Sunday Politics plus PMQs

"Sorry, I thought you were an academic" :cool:
Didn’t Starkey say he thought Sarkar was a “scientist” in response to her offer of an anecdote as “evidence”?

When did the nucleus of our population start its degeneration from ordinary folk, generally working for their families and the common good, into polarised political and cultural zealots? And what insidious influence and means have been used to achieve it?

I disagree @whiffler @kelvin_273 she's got bloody lovely nails!

Also noticed she had red nails in the Bifo Berardi interview and the teal colour she's sporting was the same as on QT last week. I suspect this is the literally communists personal hallmark.
I also suspect she's had no exposure to agriculture or industry - that's for the little people that she'll happily lead in her 'fully automated luxury communism'. What a pseud!

I also think, having read her Wiki entry, that we should remind her that she undoubtedly approves of Nationalism (oh I'm sure it'll be viewed as anti colonialism in her familys POV).

Bet old gammon Starkey is even more of a twitter target after that encounter! Glad he treated her like the moonchild she is.

Also noticed she had red nails in the Bifo Berardi interview and the teal colour she's sporting was the same as on QT last week. I suspect this is the literally communists personal hallmark.
I also suspect she's had no exposure to agriculture or industry - that's for the little people that she'll happily lead in her 'fully automated luxury communism'. What a pseud!

I also think, having read her Wiki entry, that we should remind her that she undoubtedly approves of Nationalism (oh I'm sure it'll be viewed as anti colonialism in her familys POV).

Bet old gammon Starkey is even more of a twitter target after that encounter! Glad he treated her like the moonchild she is.
Nails are a prop and a distraction. BBC's Politics Twitter feed is divided as usual. Plenty of Starkey haters and communists. He has some fans too. Some Brexit Party supporters were quick to post details for the website and a reminder of the European Election in May.

Oh how I long for the days when these idiots were starved of any media attention. Now it's on every BBC show imaginable.
Why?

Oh how I long for the days when these idiots were starved of any media attention. Now it's on every BBC show imaginable.
Why?
Youth programming or programming youth? Auntie knows best. Wealth distribution only affects other people...
Captive audience good. Competition baaaaddd..
BBC4 a while back - "Genius of the Modern World" - "Bettany Hughes investigates the revolutionary ideas of Karl Marx." BBC Four - Genius of the Modern World, Marx

Last edited:
Youth programming or programming youth? Auntie knows best. Wealth distribution only affects other people...
These communists were relegated to meeting in shabby rooms above pubs and every now and then you'd see a handful of weirdos protesting something or other. Now we let them on TV to lie about marxism. It's not like history hasn't presented the world with some stark examples.

These communists were relegated to meeting in shabby rooms above pubs and every now and then you'd see a handful of weirdos protesting something or other. Now we let them on TV to lie about marxism. It's not like history hasn't presented the world with some stark examples.
Italaophile that I may be, communism hasn't done them any favours - be it the start point of Mussolini, post war red factions etc and the fact that, unfortunately, Italys economy is in a very poor state.
Still - must be nice to be feted by her hero in sunny Italy and she probably dosn't consider any of the above. Was it me but Bernardi didn't particularly endorse her argument did he?

Captive audience good. Competition baaaaddd..
BBC4 a while back - "Genius of the Modern World" - "Bettany Hughes investigates the revolutionary ideas of Karl Marx." BBC Four - Genius of the Modern World, Marx
Given a choice between investigating Marx or Dr. Hughes I can tell you now which one I'd prefer to delve into.

Her clopper must be in a bit of a state. If she flicks her bean with those digits she must have sliced it to ribbons by now.

It sounds like Layla Moran is in favour of no platforming and compares Trump to Putin. Perhaps she should get a taste of her own attitude and be no platformed from Politics Live.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It sounds like Layla Moran is in favour of no platforming and compares Trump to Putin. Perhaps she should get a taste of her own attitude and be no platformed from Politics Live.
Moran is a tosser, but being of Palestinian origins, fits in well with JC if he looks for a coalition post GE!

5G and Hauwei trust question. Canada was waiting to see what UK decides on 5G.
Commie joins Brexit Party because of her concerns about democracy.
House building and green belt.

PMQs now featuring Liddington vs Thornberry.

Liddington describes NZ mosque attack as equally brutal as attrocity in Sri Lanka.

There was a lot of agreement between them until Thornberry started changing the tone and arguing about N.I. border and Brexit.

Last edited: