NEW: Daily & Sunday Politics plus PMQs

A drag queen on to discuss Brexit, the BBC in prime woke mode
To be fair, I'm sure Michael Portillo has appeared in drag on This Week but at least his politics and political analysis make sense. This person is talking about non-binary identity. Oddly enough, the Brexit referendum was binary but many of the arguments are from a non-binary point of view. Tim and Ella are concerned about freedom of speech and tribalism.

BBC have only invited a member of PETA to the show...
Toxic masculinity and veganism...
Tim had a balanced response about reducing meat intake for health but said this comes across as yet another attack on men.

Last edited:
To be fair, I'm sure Michael Portillo has appeared in drag on This Week but at least his politics and political analysis make sense. This person is talking about non-binary identity. Oddly enough, the Brexit referendum was binary but many of the arguments are from a non-binary point of view. Tim and Ella are concerned about freedom of speech and tribalism.

Tim had a balanced response about reducing meat intake for health but said this comes across as yet another attack on men.
I had to turn the sound off - awful voice. The subtitles were bad enough

PETA?, the same PETA that routinely puts down animals in it's shelters in America???

Did anyone raise the subject of a boycott of PETA for it's unethical treatment of animals?

In drag every week on our telly.
You have seen his lovely pastel clashing jackets & breeks on yon Railway stuff he does?
Good programme...but Jesus....somebody get him to a decent dress sense guru FFS.
Always makes me and the wife snort with laughter - I'm sure he does it on purpose

In drag every week on our telly.
You have seen his lovely pastel clashing jackets & breeks on yon Railway stuff he does?
Good programme...but Jesus....somebody get him to a decent dress sense guru FFS.
You have a point, he has appaling dress sense for someone with a liking for soft furnishings

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
07/02/19

Andrew Neil has Chacrabatti on today - this should be interesting!

07/02/19

Andrew Neil has Chacrabatti on today - this should be interesting!
What is she banging on about?! :?
“Your lips move, but I can’t hear what you’re saying”, to quote Roger Waters.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
She is using words but meaning nothing! It is good watching her squirm under Brillo's questioning.

She looks like she is touting a party line that she does not believe in.

Interesting that neither of the other panellists are interrupting!