NEW: Daily & Sunday Politics plus PMQs

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Corbyn on the Marr show defined Labour's view of brexit if he was pm. Stay in the Customs Union, Single Market, Freedom of Movement and full rights for citizens maintained for both EU and UK citizens. Can anyone explain to me how that is Brexit?

Corbyn on the Marr show defined Labour's view of brexit if he was pm. Stay in the Customs Union, Single Market, Freedom of Movement and full rights for citizens maintained for both EU and UK citizens. Can anyone explain to me how that is Brexit?
It isn't Brexit in any shape or form, it's nothing less than Remain.

Mutton dressed up as lamb.

It isn't Brexit in any shape or form, it's nothing less than Remain.

Mutton dressed up as lamb.
Comrade Cob,as we know,is not pro EU but he is pro getting into No10.He will say and do whatever it takes to get into power.
I didn't see it,how many times did he say General Election?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Comrade Cob,as we know,is not pro EU but he is pro getting into No10.He will say and do whatever it takes to get into power.
I didn't see it,how many times did he say General Election?
Many, many times - far too many for the Abottomus to count. :D

You are right, Corbyn is not interested in the vote of the common herd, unless it is a vote for him! If he gets in to No 10 then brexit will be ignored and set aside as he and his cronies will be far too busy moving Britain on to a Venezuela style economy!.

To be fair PMTM's WA isn't Brexit either

Hard Brexit or another General Election is the only real choice now

Has he told the other 26 member states that is what they are signing up for, and how much will it cost to get?
Fantasy politics from a fantasy PM.

Has he told the other 26 member states
Who else has left the house of cards that is the EU, then? They kept that quiet! Did they see an opportunity to slip away in all the furore over our own departure, with a "good day to bury bad news" moment...?

Who else has left the house of cards that is the EU, then? They kept that quiet! Did they see an opportunity to slip away in all the furore over our own departure, with a "good day to bury bad news" moment...?

France don't count, naturally;)

To be fair PMTM's WA isn't Brexit either

Hard Brexit or another General Election is the only real choice now
And vote for the Tories with PMTM in charge?

Hobsons choice really, you'd hope they'd get rid of her rather than having Maybot vs Jezbollah
Yes but not back stabber Grove who I believe will get the job

Special edition tonight covered the Brexit agreement vote. Alastair Campbell was on earlier but has left.
Guests include Peter Mandelson,
Camilla Tominey,
Kate Perior former No 10 aide,
forgot her name - a Pro Corbyn self identified communist

Last edited:
Andrew Neil has been doing a series of Brexit interview specials around 7pm on BBC2. I only watched the JRM interview so far.

1547764586100.png

Tony Blair got interviewed by Andrew Neil today. It's probably available online.

Last edited:
Looks like somebody has turned up Fiona's mike tonight,or she's speaking up a bit. Good!

I'm greatly obliged to you. :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D