NEW: Daily & Sunday Politics plus PMQs

Today's Marr show, different time but a good line up. Julia HB and JoCo on the sofa - phoarrrrr!

Fox and Davis lined up as pro v anti Chequers deal. Both from the same party yet at each others' throat!

Also John McDonnell to talk about Labour and anti semantism - and if that really happens I will be very surprised!
HELLO

Labour's Richard Burgeon believes that it is right that fascists should be no platformed. Andrew Neil asked about no platforming communists. Burgeon responded at length but did not address the question. AN confirmed, so not communists then. There was no retort to that.

Poor response from PMTM to the question in relation to the impending cuts to police numbers as a result of the demands for more money because of technical changes to pension payments.

Avoided answering the question.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
Fancy that! The first two Conservative MPs to put questions tore into their own Prime Minister. A nice change from the usual sycophantic stuff from the PM's own benches. Then asinine irrelevant waffle from the SNP. What a surprise.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
There is a right gobby Corbanista Labour MP on the show today. Don't know her name but she constantly talks over answers to her demands. She is like a broken record. JoCo needs to deal with her!

There is a right gobby Corbanista Labour MP on the show today. Don't know her name but she constantly talks over answers to her demands. She is like a broken record. JoCo needs to deal with her!
Ian Dale taking her to task. She is making satements without any examples.
Alan Duncan - accept May's deal or doom... He used to be a Eurosceptic, allegedly. I don't trust him in general.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Nice little closing line that HMS Duncan, subject of the 'Warship: Life at Sea' docu is named after Admiral Duncan, one of Alan Duncans ancestors.

ETA The Admiral dished out slaps to Johnny foreigner types
I think AD pointed out that he is not related. He said something like "relation who is not"

Angela Eagle MP (Labour)
Johny Mercer MP (Conservative)
Bruno Macaes (Former Portuguese Europe Minister)
Suzanne Evans (Former UKIP Depuity Chair)

Railways and Brexit

JM is still weighing up which way to vote.

Last edited: