New Cure for Homosexuality

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Counter-Bluffer-Ops, Jan 11, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hurry along, tell JJH and the other homophobs there is a cure for the gay!
  2. C'mon, male model curing homosexuality??? Surely, an oxymoron!!
  3. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Jesus. I have spent most of my adult life trying to catch homosexuality.

Your curtains would match your cushions, you would get lovely after-shave every time you went through duty free and you wouldnt have to pretend you were interested in what she thought about some boring bollocks involving fucking star signs or breeding horses. You would never find your razor clogged up with leg hair and if it bled for a week it would be because you had belted it in the mouth for getting the after-shave wrong.

Whats not to love?
  4. RVA

RVA Swinger

A length of 'Blue Steel' involved there I'd say...
  5. Ring sting??
  6. It won't actually cure the homosexuality, though. It'll just stop them being able to enjoy it.
  7. I'm loving your latest avatar BB67. You're looking hot tonight, girl.
  8. Brine is a good cure.
  9. Yes BB67 - so much more romantic than a cider-botle being swallowed by a "gunt"...
  10. I was showing my wares in prep for my card holding job during the Flashy v Banker ultimate handbag fight, but it all seems to have petered out....pffft! All mouth and no trousers the lotta ya
  11. The advert given to me at the bottom of the thread:

"Find UK Gay Millionaires
    Meet Gay Millionaires From The UK. View Profiles 100% Free. Join Now! "

Who needs a cure when you're a millionaire?
  12. So, how much would it take to turn you the other way?
  13. Come to think of it...I could market myself as a cure for blades involved! I'd be MINTED, it's well trendy to be the gay these days dontcha know!!
  14. I'll fight anybody for a pound...erm...oh I've only got 86p? I'll fight anyone for 86p! Kiss me you luscious creature but no chewing!