New CRSM

Ventress

LE
Is this the new Poison Chalice? As no one seems keen to be seen as a front runner. Although I am sure some punters would have the clever money on certain individuals.

Careful, no names, no pack drill.

What do the great unwashed reckon.

I'd vote for Foxy just for the comedy value!

Does he know you feel that way?? :wink:

Ventress

LE
ViciousCircle said:
Ventress, surely there cant be that many in the frame as they are all very junior in appointment ! Dont they have to be second tour RSM's ?

So you are probably right and Foxy is the man !
I heard 4 are in the frame.

Ventress, surely there cant be that many in the frame as they are all very junior in appointment ! Dont they have to be second tour RSM's ?

So you are probably right and Foxy is the man !

VC you've contradicted yourself there. How can Foxy be in the frame hes not an RSM. So it cant be second tour and he's not an RSM.

thank you for your kind endorsements, but i feel that although i am probably the man for the job, my wife has informed me that im not allowed to do it as the hours are too long, the office needs decorating and wearing my brown shoes all day would give me blisters.

Smithy said:
How can Foxy be in the frame hes not an RSM. So it cant be second tour and he's not an RSM.
catch up Smithy!!! I was replaced by a CMT because i am too handsome for the role and the DGAMS didnt want the other RSMs to realise just how ugly they are if there was ever a group photo. The current CRSM recognising this and managing to body swerve the 'any chance of a RSM photo at next years convention' question last week.

Unless the AMS has changed in recent times I didnt think the ODP's had an RSM. Is this an unofficial post or is it on a 7005 somewhere? or is it a creation of some hospital. RSM being Regimental Sergeant Major not senior WO1 of trade or whatever. I was aware the trolley dollies had created a couple of posts at the MDHU's but have clearly been out to long to keep up with the new changes.

a certain MDHU didnt have an RSM so a techie type person was shoehorned into the role for 7 months until someone could be found, now a top bloke (CMT) has gone into the role, the beginning of the end of the short trolley dolly invasion of MDHU RSMs perhaps?

To be honest, does it matter what the AMS / CRSM's Cap Badge is?

The CRSM but one made sure that the term was AMS RSM which also had the CRSM job in it!

Knowing some of the QARANC and RADC people who may be considered, I think that it doesn't matter what Cap Badge they wear.

If, as they did with the QARANC CRSM, a seperate RAMC RSM holds the CRSM title (as such) as well as his or her own RSM job (remember the FPH / QA RSM) what can the problem be??

a certain MDHU didnt have an RSM so a techie type person was shoehorned into the role for 7 months until someone could be found, now a top bloke (CMT) has gone into the role, the beginning of the end of the short trolley dolly invasion of MDHU RSMs perhaps
So I was right you weren't an RSM. (the RQ stands in for all RSM's but that doesnt make them an RSM) and therefore if the criteria as said by the exclusive group that come on here as 2nd tour RSM you will be exluded from the running due to ineligability ie not meeting the criteria.

good to see that youre not taking this too seriously :roll:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Filbert Fox Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC 203