New CRSM

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Ventress, Apr 30, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Is this the new Poison Chalice? As no one seems keen to be seen as a front runner. Although I am sure some punters would have the clever money on certain individuals.

Careful, no names, no pack drill.

What do the great unwashed reckon.

I'd vote for Foxy just for the comedy value!

2. Can ex players be counted in the betting!! Whats happening with the current guy is he in for commission or retire.

3. I'm all for Foxy :roll:

4. Does he know you feel that way?? :wink:

5. Ventress, surely there cant be that many in the frame as they are all very junior in appointment ! Dont they have to be second tour RSM's ?

So you are probably right and Foxy is the man !

6. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

I heard 4 are in the frame.

7. Ventress, surely there cant be that many in the frame as they are all very junior in appointment ! Dont they have to be second tour RSM's ?

So you are probably right and Foxy is the man !

VC you've contradicted yourself there. How can Foxy be in the frame hes not an RSM. So it cant be second tour and he's not an RSM.

8. deleted

9. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

I know where my money is, and he would be a second tour RSM...................

10. Im with you officer!!! maybe once worked in the land of the red rose

11. thank you for your kind endorsements, but i feel that although i am probably the man for the job, my wife has informed me that im not allowed to do it as the hours are too long, the office needs decorating and wearing my brown shoes all day would give me blisters.

catch up Smithy!!! I was replaced by a CMT because i am too handsome for the role and the DGAMS didnt want the other RSMs to realise just how ugly they are if there was ever a group photo. The current CRSM recognising this and managing to body swerve the 'any chance of a RSM photo at next years convention' question last week.

12. Just to fuel the fire and (add a party line statement ?) Isnt the 2 Med Bde RSM slot up for grabs at the same time as the CRSM slot and both are second tour ?

13. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Well the front runners for both jobs should be known to all.

14. Unless the AMS has changed in recent times I didnt think the ODP's had an RSM. Is this an unofficial post or is it on a 7005 somewhere? or is it a creation of some hospital. RSM being Regimental Sergeant Major not senior WO1 of trade or whatever. I was aware the trolley dollies had created a couple of posts at the MDHU's but have clearly been out to long to keep up with the new changes.

15. a certain MDHU didnt have an RSM so a techie type person was shoehorned into the role for 7 months until someone could be found, now a top bloke (CMT) has gone into the role, the beginning of the end of the short trolley dolly invasion of MDHU RSMs perhaps?