• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

New cook book

Clearly going to be buying that for my brother this chrimbo. :D

Is this an acceptable thing to buy wife/girlfriend? Damn good excuse to have it extracted if you ask me

It was always on duty cooks detail to have a good tug into the 6 gallons of brown sauce(espagnole)

Reviews are worth a read through.

MND perhaps?

I've been bashing the bishop for as long as I can remember and not once did I consider power of the edible fun potential there was to be had with my jizz candy.

I'm so inspired that I might just go home right now and whack one out into a frying pan! The recipe ideas are endless. Tonight's freshly unloaded meal for two starts with Spaff Jizzcuit followed by a spicy Jerk-off Chicken ending nicely with hot toasted cumpets all washed down with smoothman hand shandy mmm, mmm, mmm - deeeelicious.

Happy Tugging!

Does it have the recipe for jacking off into a senior Officers egg banjo on a shitey armoured div exercise? If so, i'm in.

At least you know it's organic.

Latest Threads